Filmed by Aaron LaRocqueThe rules:
• White dice - The category of trick you must attempt. 1 being the easiest, 5 being hardest.
• Green dice - Only used if a 6 is rolled by either dice, with 6 standing for a combo run.
• If either dice rolls a six then the other dice decides what is done on the final jump.
• A trick must be done on the jump before the final jump.
• No repeating tricks and no backing out once a trick has been called.That looks like fun. Stoked to get your own game of Bike Dice going?