2013 has been very busy for us, some of you may think that we have be solely focused on producing our new film ARRIVAL
- You couldn't be more wrong. And now, finally we can tell the world. Let us introduce you to our next project - Coast Gravity Park
Over the years we have built countless trails and signature features for several pro riders and high end films. These trails have made the coast a destination recognized across the globe. Historically we have kept these trails very private, but we are humbled by the demand. Now we have the opportunity to create our own lift access bike park. We are confident we can continue to build the best trails out there. Our goal is to share our creative passion with you and bring you into our world. Since our inception in 2009 our fans have celebrated our vision. We appreciate the passion and loyalty of all of our supporters. We couldn’t do what we do today without them. This is the opportunity for us to give back and we hope you will be a part of making it a reality.Coast Gravity Park Crowd Funding
- Indiegogo - Coast Gravity Park
We have created a crowd funding page where you can pre-buy your lift pass. By doing so you directly help fund the development of as many trails as possible before opening.Our Goal
- To create a place that directly benefits the community, provides new jobs, and encourages kids and youth to get outside and enjoy nature
- Provide a gravity-fed mountain bike park with trails for every level of enthusiast
-Be the first park to provide lift access riding year round
- Your contributions will go directly to trail construction and rider friendly infrastructure. Help us set a new standard for “bike park” trails. The more support we receive from you the rider, the more trails we will create for you to come and ride!
- We are currently accepting bids for several lift options. Our target decision date is January 2014 with a completion window of summer 2014 to spring 2015.
- We are very committed to keeping you informed every step of the way about everything lift, trail and amenity related.What We Need and What You Get
Months have been spent developing our trail network from top to bottom, but now we need your feedback. We want to know how many of you want to come ride here next season, and how many trails we need. By reaching our goal we will be able optimize our trail network and provide the best riding atmosphere in the industry.
For your $50 contribution you will receive a one day pass voucher. There are also several other pass packages available.
We are offering that you can be one of the first to experience a the new standard. By contributing today, you will be a builder of the world's next great gravity park.
We want to reward as many of our supporters as possible with something extra special. We recognize that a lift operational window of Summer 2014 - Spring 2015 is a long time for the adrenaline-fueled enthusiast. That’s why we will make every effort to redeem as many of our supporters with exclusive pre-opening ride days. You will have several choices to redeem:
- Redeem your ticket by signing up for exclusive ride days. You will receive a notification when registration is open.
- Wait for the full effect and redeem after lift opening.
- Take advantage of our 4 rider deal for $120 so you can be notified first to sign up for the exclusive ride days. Bring 3 of your friends riding and rock the prequel, or redeem them all for yourself at any time.
100% of the funds raised will be used to enhance the rider experience through trails, amenities and rider friendly infrastructure.What sets us apart from other bike parks?
Lift access mountain biking ends Oct 16 in Canada and the whole Pacific Northwest of the United States. Thousands of enthusiasts like you must wait with anticipation until late spring. We can provide almost year round, lift access mountain biking. The current inventory of lift access mountain biking around the world has been superimposed around chairlifts which are built to optimize the ski season. Most start at several thousand feet above sea level. This means the snow comes early and leaves late. Our Park is only a few hundred feet above sea level and rarely receives measurable or sustained snowfall.Q&AWhen will we have a lift installed?
The window for completion of lift installation is Sumer 2014 - Spring 2015 and is predicated on lift selection. We are accepting bids from lift manufacturers now. A key component is determining the correct rider capacity. This campaign will offer some great insight into what that rider capacity must be. Once capacity is determined we can make an informed decision on which product is most appropriate. The window to complete installation depending on lift is Summer 2014 to Spring 2015.How do I redeem my lift pass?
We will send you a printable “voucher” with a confirmation code. This voucher will be redeemable for admission to the park.If I purchase the 4 day Pass Package will I receive 4 unique vouchers?
Yes, plus each one of these vouchers makes you eligible to sign up for any of the exclusive pre-opening ride days.If I purchase the 4 day pass package are there any restrictions on redemption?
There are 0 restrictions on redemption. You can redeem with friends on one day or use it your self on four separate days. Each pass is redeemable for one day on the mountain.Does this mean the passes are fully transferable?
Yes the passes are fully transferable before redeemed.When is the earliest I could redeem my pass?
We are planning to have exclusive park preview days starting in early 2014.Other Ways You Can Help
If you can't commit today but still want to participate in the process please share this page or video on all your social media outlets. The world needs to know about Coast Gravity Park. Help spread the word!
Please keep up to date with everything CGP related by following us on our social media platforms.
Facebook : fb.com/coastgravitypark
Twitter : @coastgravityprk
Instagram : @coastgravityprk
Crowd Funding : Indiegogo - Coast Gravity Parkcoastgravitypark.caSupport Coast Gravity Park Today