Paray Electronique is proud to announce a new product: the Bike Data Logger (BDL)
· 2 displacement sensors for suspension
· 2 speed sensors: front wheel, rear wheel
· 3 axis accel sensors (G force): front, vertical and lateral
· Recording unit, can hold more than one hour of data
· Set of brackets and mounting hardware to attach sensors and recording unit to a bike
This bike data logger is not a car and/or motorcycle data logger fitted on a bike. Neither is it a huge frame data logger that needs to be carried in a back pack with tons of inputs capabilities. It is a compact data recording unit and set of sensors especially designed for mountain bikes and mountain bikers. If you’re a racer on national/international circuit, a suspension tuner, suspension builder, or frame builder, the Paray’s Bike Data Logger can help you. Anyone who wants to have his/her suspension work at its full potential will benefit.
The BDL is a complete kit, including data recording unit, sensors, mounting brackets, battery charger and Windows software. The Bike Data Logger recording module weights 0.5lbs with its internal battery.
The software suite contains two Windows programs:
- BDLPro: to set the BDL parameters, download data, diagnose the system
- BDLView: to view and analyze the data
At Paray, we are confident that the BDL will help you and your bike perform better.
If you have questions or want to know more, go to:http://www.parayelectro.com/products/BDL