While the downpour in Lourdes had many people weeping bitter tears, Alexandre Fayolle wasn’t one of them. Fayolle took his first World Cup win at that race. While some people have dismissed that result as a fluke of the weather, there’s no denying that his 2:52:758 winning run was a blazer by any definition or circumstance. Fayolle was simply killing it aboard his Polygon DH9. Will Fayolle do the same this weekend? People will be watching, that much is certain.
Photographer, Dave Trumpore, captured these shots of Fayolle’s rig in the lead-up to Fort Bill.
Photos by: Dave Trumpore
Alex Fayolle's Polygon Collosus DH9 Details
• Polygon Collosus, 27.5" wheels
• Frame Size – XL
• Suntour RUX fork – 200mm travel
• Custom rear shock – 203mm travel
• Spank Spike 800 Vibrocore aluminum handlebars (cut down to 770mm) and Spank stem
• Trickstuff Direttissima brakes/Galfer rotors
• E13 LG1R carbon cranks
• Shimano Saint rear shifter
• Box One 11-speed rear derailleur
• E13 LG1R wheels and integrated cassette
• Kenda Hellkat Pro 27.5x2.4 tires