What’s this raffle about, you ask?
Johnny Waddell is a Santa Cruz downhill pro. At Mont Sainte Anne’s World Cup race Johnny had an extremely unfortunate accident. He was in a coma for 3 ½ weeks and has suffered brain damage and a slightly severed nerve in his right hand. He’s walking and talking better every day and is making faster progress than the doctors have ever seen from someone who has the types of injuries Johnny has. We are trying to raise money to help cover medical and simple living costs. Johnny has trained hard to become a professional downhill racer and freerider. Let’s all keep a positive mental attitude regarding Johnny’s recovery. Thanks for your support.
You may purchase raffle numbers or make donations with a credit card by clicking on the following link:
If you do not want to use a credit card to purchase raffle tickets or make a donation, send your money order made out to Terry McChesney at:
Johnny Waddell Recovery Raffle
c/o Terry McChesney
7515 Rowland Park
San Antonio, Texas 78249
If you are sending a money order, be sure to include your e-mail address, mailing address and phone number so we may e-mail your raffle numbers to you and contact you if you win a raffle item.
To purchase raffle numbers or make donations at BikeReg.com you must register first. After you register you will be eligible to purchase raffle numbers or make donations. If you are already registered with BikeReg.com, you may skip the registration process and log on to purchase raffle numbers or make donations.
Registering on BikeReg.com:
1. After clicking on the link above scroll down and click on New User Profile.
2. A box appears that asks for your name and address. Fill in the information and click Next Page.
3. In the next box provide your phone number and e-mail address and click Next Page.
4. In this box you may enter the group that you want to use to try to win the group raffle for the group that purchases the most tickets collectively (no extra charge). Ignore the USA Cycling Information section and fill out your birthdate, sex, emergency contact and their phone number (emergency contact should be someone you want us to call in case we can’t contact you for some reason). Click Next Page.
5. In this box provide a UserName and password. They must each be at least 6 characters long. Click Next Page.
6. You are now registered on BikeReg.com and will be taken back to the raffle page.
Purchasing raffle numbers or making donations on BikeReg.com:
1. Place a check mark in the box provided for Raffle Tickets or Additional Donation. Enter the Quantity of raffle ticket lots you want to purchase or the Amount of donation you want to make.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the raffle page, enter your UserName and Password and click Next.
3. A box displays your registration information. If it is correct, click Add to Cart. If it is not correct, you will need to go back and edit your profile.
4. A box will display the number of raffle ticket lots you are purchasing and the total price, or the amount of the donation you are making. A single lot of raffle tickets consists of 5 raffle numbers for $10. If you buy a Quantity of 3 (15 raffle numbers), it will cost you $30. If all information is correct click Go To Checkout. If you want to change your purchase or donation, click Add More Events or People to Cart.
5. The Payment Information box appears. Provide your credit card information and e-mail address and click Submit Payment.
Cool FeaturesSubmit a Story to Pinkbike
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed