Jared Graves' accomplishments on the bicycle are unrivaled, with countless Enduro World Series, 4-Cross, Dual Slalom, and Downhill victories to his name. He was even selected to represent Australia in BMX at the 2008 Olympics, where he went on to finish an impressive 6th. He's also one of the hardest working athletes around. How ‘Ask Us Anything' Works:
Type your questions for Jared Graves in now, and starting at 12:00 PM PDT/8:00 PM BST on April 20, 2018 Jared Graves will answer as many as he can on LIVE camera from the Sea Otter Classic. Tune in at 10:00 AM PDT to watch the show! Everyone who posts a question, large or small, will be taken seriously.
To make this go as smoothly as possible, try to follow these guidelines:
• Keep your questions relevant
• Stay focused and keep your questions on one topic if possible. You can always ask about another item later.
• Try to keep your questions to about 100 words
• Ask Us Anything is a service to PB readers who are seeking helpful information, not a forum to broadcast opinions or grievances. If you do have an issue that you want to ask about, no worries, just keep your complaints relevant and in the context of a question so that it can be addressed in a productive manner
• Use propping to acknowledge good (or not so good) questions and bump them up or down to where they belong
Other time zones:
• 3:00 PM EST (New York)
• 8:00 PM BST (London)
• 9:00 PM CET (Paris)
• 9:00 PM SAST (Cape Town)
• 5:00 AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
MENTIONS: @iamspecialized @SeaOtterClassic