How ‘Ask Us Anything' Works:
Starting at 9:30 AM PST/5:30 PM BST on Tuesday, May 26th Builder movie athletes will have a crack at answering your questions. Tag the athlete or crew member in your question by using the @ symbol and their username (listed below). Sometimes your answer will pop up in a few seconds; others may take a while, as they will be busy responding to the flood of questions. Everyone who posts a question, large or small, will be taken seriously. To make the process as efficient as possible, try to follow these simple guidelines:
• Keep your questions relative. While this is an 'Ask Me Anything' session, the concentration is on Builder. Questions related to this are encouraged, but still feel free to ask whatever pressing queries you may have.
• Stay focused. Try to keep your questions on one topic if possible. You can always ask about another item later.
• Try to keep your questions to about 100 words.
• Ask Us Anything is a service to PB readers who are seeking helpful information, not a forum to broadcast opinions or grievances. If you do have a negative issue that you want to ask about, no worries, just keep your complaints relevant and in the context of a question so that it can be addressed in a productive manner.
• Use propping to acknowledge good - or not so good - questions. Bump them up or down to where they belong.