Update from Chris Akrigg, 12pm PST: Thanks for all the questions guys, sorry I wasn't able to get to all of them. I'm off to ride bikes now, but I'll try to stop by again later to follow up on a few more.
Six-time British bike trials champ Chris Akrigg may be one of the best trials riders in the world, but you can't pigeonhole him just that one discipline. Over the years, Chris Akrigg has made a name for himself with his self-made video projects featuring bikes of all types and wheel sizes. Creative, confident, calculated - give him any bike and he has the ability to awe.
With the release of his new film 'From There to Here
', we thought it would be a perfect opportunity for you to ask him your questions. How ‘Ask Us Anything' Works:
Starting at 10:00 AM PDT/6:00 PM BST on December 3rd you can type your questions for Chris Akrigg into the comment box below this article and he'll have a crack at answering them. Sometimes your answer will pop up in a few seconds; others may take a few minutes while Chris works his way through questions that are popping up. Everyone who posts a question, large or small, will be taken seriously.
To make this go as smoothly as possible, try to follow these guidelines:
• Keep your questions relevant
• Stay focused and to keep your questions on one topic if possible. You can always ask about another item later
• Try to keep your questions to about 100 words
• Ask Us Anything is a service to PB readers who are seeking helpful information, not a forum to broadcast opinions or grievances. If you do have an issue that you want to ask about, no worries, just keep your complaints relevant and in the context of a question so that it can be addressed in a productive manner
• Use propping to acknowledge good (or not so good) questions and bump them up or down to where they belong
Other time zones:
• 1:00 PM EST (New York)
• 6:00 PM BST (London)
• 7:00 PM CET (Paris)
• 7:00 PM SAST (Cape Town)
• 3:00 AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)