It doesn't seem all too long ago that DVO burst onto the scene with their striking black and green graphics and head-turning inverted DH fork. Over the last two years, DVO's portfolio has grown to include a DH ready coil shock and a single crown fork with a penchant for enduro and all-mountain riding. There have however been two significant gaps in their lineup - a more 'trail focussed' single crown fork and a complimentary air shock...2016 DVO Sapphire Fork
DVO's newest single crown offering, the Sapphire, blends all the elements that DVO has become well known for in their burlier Diamond fork, but within a lighter, trail friendly package. Available this summer, the Sapphire looks set to be an exciting addition to the DVO stable.
2016 DVO Topaz Air Shock
• Quick Range Low Speed Compression
• With a quick turn of a knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing
• High Speed Compression Adjust
• Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for customized tuning
• OTT – Off The Top
• This exclusive and proven DVO design trickles down from the Emerald to deliver precise air spring
• Closed Cartridge Bladder System
• Just like the Jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
• Travel: 100mm / 110mm / 120mm / 130mm / 140mm (via internal spacers) Lower Legs: One Piece Magnesium Casting w/ Fender Option
• Stanchions: 32mm Tapered 7000 Series Aluminum
• Drop Outs: QR 110x15mm Axle
• Disc Brake Mount: 74mm Post Mount for 160mm Rotor
• Damper Unit: Diamond Damper Cartridge w/ Bladder Style Compression Unit Adjustability: Rebound, High Speed Compression, 6 Position Low Speed Compression Spring: Air sprung with adjustable negative coil (OTT)
• Steer Tube: 1.5 Tapered Aluminum
• Wheel Options: 26+ / 275 & 275+ / 29
• Offset: 44mm (275/26+) / 51mm (29/275+)
• Colors: Green, Black or Brown
• Weight: 1900g – 275 (includes thru axle and uncut steer tube)
• MSRP – Target $899
DVO's long-awaited air shock will be available shortly and looks every bit the archetypical DVO product, oozing style thanks to its CNC machining, gloss black finish, and bright green dials and detailing. Beneath the surface, the Topaz packs an array of adjustments and features, and will be available in 200mm x 50mm, 200mm x 56mm and 215mm x 63mm lengths.
• T3 Compression
• Open, Medium, Firm - Quick Range Compression System
• Loader Style Compression
• Compression circuits can be easily removed for custom tuning
• Amazing small bump compliance. No stiction off the top. Seamless transition between rebound and compression.
• Cooling Fins
• Keeps shock running cool even in the harshest conditions
• Air Volume Adjust
• Tunable air can volume /via spacers
• Damper Unit: Compression Loader System w/ Bladder
• Adjustability: Rebound, Quick Range Compression (Open, Medium & Firm) & Air Volume Bushing: 15mm Igus Bushings, Mounting Hardware w/ 6mm, 8mm or 10mm Options.
• Spring: Air Spring
• Colors: Black w/ green
• Weight: 330g
• MSRP: $500