Crankworx Day 3 and 4 Video Recaps

Aug 11, 2010
by Karl Burkat
Have a peak at all the action from day 3 and 4 from Crankworx. A cool overview with Haro rider Greg Watts during the off day up here.

Posted In:

• 7 0
 So who cares if "sick" is used to much on here to describe something. Kiwi's say "bro" way to much. Why don't you get bent out of shape about that.

What flavor ice do you guys have today?
  • 8 3
 o man,so sick
  • 18 70
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 17:06) (Below Threshold)
 oh wow, another person using "sick" as an adjective, how original.

Seriously do you have nothing better to use?
  • 32 1
 so g-nar to the power of 10! that better? haha
  • 27 4
 oh wow, Shred-NZ commenting on another pb news article, how original.

Seriously do you have nothing better to comment on?

Sorry, had to. Razz
  • 14 0
 ...and this is when people need to start using the term "ill"
  • 10 3
 lol i dont give a shit what you say. especially since every one on this site wants to kick ur ass.
  • 11 0
 Ladies, please; you're destroying what little faith i have left in humanity.

Chill out and just watch the video.
  • 3 1
 btw Shred-NZ im british. not canadien.
  • 6 19
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 19:24) (Below Threshold)
 Actually I don't think they do, it's just people that are young and ignorant that don't like me because I tend to correct them a lot. And btw.... it's spelt Canadian* Smile
  • 1 0
 no its not just young people. and thanks for correcting me.
  • 9 2
 hey SHred-NZ. fuck off. and btw. SSSSSIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! your on pinkbike, you should be very used to people saying sick by now. grow up
  • 3 14
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 19:43) (Below Threshold)
 troll harder
  • 3 2
 thanks you walker14!
  • 6 0
 Calm down kids....
I would have to agree with shred tho... all people do now is think of a short word so they can post their comment First!! ....

Be original, dont be a first comment junkie.
  • 1 0
 Someone has to be the first comment...maybe pinkbike should come out with an article on how to post a first comment Smile _
  • 3 0
 hahah , I love pinkbike comments , sick !!!
  • 3 8
flag kyle-white (Aug 11, 2010 at 22:18) (Below Threshold)
 Everyone in NZ is gay and beat their children with two sixs... but im not racist.
  • 4 2
 "And btw.... it's spelt Canadian"

canadien is right...in french Big Grin
  • 3 8
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 23:00) (Below Threshold)
 Je sais, mais nous ne parlons pas fran├žais. Wink
  • 3 2
 Shred, you call me stupid? Oh no, someone used the word sick... think you'll live?
And BTW, its SPELLED spelled, not spelt. If you're going to be a grammar Nazi learn how to spell, idiot.
  • 2 9
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 23:22) (Below Threshold)
 When have I ever called you stupid?
  • 2 1
 Oh hmm lets see... all the time? And you're acting so mature for an 18 year old. Congratulations. Think you can handle such a big word? Or is it too overused?
  • 2 1
 Oh and since we all love Wikipedia today...

Spelt (Triticum spelta) is a hexaploid species of wheat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelt
  • 3 9
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 23:44) (Below Threshold)
 Give me an example, a link to a comment where I called you stupid. Do it. Prove your argument. Until then stop trying to act smart, it doesn't work.
  • 1 3
 I have better things to do than look through hundreds of pages of forums, actually. Find me one hundred comments that use the word sick. Prove your argument. GO.
  • 3 9
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 23:54) (Below Threshold)
 Hahahaha, so you can't actually prove your point. And then you have no comeback so you try and get me to prove something that is blatantly obvious to everyone. Retard.
  • 8 1
 I wasted like 5min of my life reading this little bitch fest and puked because it's sooo SICK to the power of rad and ill. Well I hope being Canadian gets me some sick dope ass props!
  • 3 0
 Sooo ummm, I would like to inform evryone that Shred-NZ is actually an aussie trying to sabotage New Zealand's reputation as a Lovley, Friendly and kind natured country. We frown apon arrogance and put downs here in New Zealand. I would like to appolgise for any harm or incoveance that Shred-NZ has caused. Salute P.S I think sick is an awesume word and I hold it very high on the list of my favourite adjectives Smile
  • 1 0
 Hang on now, people this argument is pointless, frankly Im with the canadians, so, everyone comment on Shred-NZ's wall with the word "sick" you all know you want to Smile
  • 1 0
 ok so since i started this argument i think i should end it by saying, shred-NZ is a fucking tool with no life that every one wants to beat the fuckin shit out of.
  • 1 4
 Downhill96 go pose on your bike some more or take photos of your mom, i'm sure she'd enjoy it.
  • 1 0
 is that your only comeback?! LOL takin a pic of my mom was a joke so i could trade her for a downhill bike. calm down. every one in this convo hates you.
  • 1 4
 Yep, and do you know what? I really couldn't care less you know. You're 13, grow some balls and learn to stop the argument when you realize you've got nothing to argue with. Or you'll get the shit beaten out of you by someone who just doesn't like you. Now drop it, i'm sick of it.
  • 6 0
 hehehe, you said sick Razz
  • 3 0
 aha lol i spotted that too Wink its just not gonna go away lol, unless some massive gramatical doctor comes to make everything better so it isnt SICK anymore . . . that would be ILL hahaha see what i did there? Big Grin
 heh heh mooney now i see that too Big Grin
  • 1 6
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 12, 2010 at 13:34) (Below Threshold)
 Facepalm
  • 2 2
 Shred-NZ, Canadian is not a race, it's a nationality. Canadians can be of multiple races including caucasian, african, asians, etc. Now go ride your steep trails with your weight on the front end so you can whip your rear end around your steep corners. Sick.
  • 3 10
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 11, 2010 at 21:12) (Below Threshold)
 I am well aware Nationality is not race, but when you discriminate against someone because of their nationality or skin colour, it is called racism.

Source:

"According to British law, racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin"."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Legal
  • 2 0
 sorry to prove you wrong,since you seem to love correcting everyone else (troll), but Canadien is correct: if your a french Canadian!!!!!
  • 2 0
 Shred-NZ, shut the fuck up. just sayin.
  • 1 5
flag Shred-NZ (Aug 12, 2010 at 12:40) (Below Threshold)
 TdeskO, where on this page is anyone speaking french, apart from me when I said...

"Je sais, mais nous ne parlons pas fran├žais."

Do you know what they means? If so why'd you even reply? Think about it next time.

And touchi137, you're a tool, just sayin.
  • 1 0
 Canada has a french speaking province. thats why i pointed it out. how do you know he wasnt a french Canadien? lol
  • 1 2
 His profile says british columbia.
  • 1 0
 im a tool, your the one getting negative props, oh and look at that i have positive props.

and hows the tool?
  • 1 0
 Well, the vids are great but the smokey music sucks... But u can watch them with no sound, so that's alright as well... Thanks
  • 2 0
 Yeah Greg! Can't wait to see you defend. It's going to be epic. Ken
  • 2 0
 tight vids.... cant wait for slopestyle!!!
  • 2 0
 that was so sick dude, like soooooo sick
  • 1 0
 oh hey,thanks for being a loser and noticing the dumbest shit....so what dude???u gonna cry now?
  • 1 0
 damn, best riding ive seen for a while. sick man
  • 1 0
 Watts bringin a P-shooter to a Gun fight, that haro is a joke.
  • 1 0
 Agreed. The frame design is straight outta 1996, as is Justin's helmet graphics!
  • 1 1
 Nice place to ride... I hope someday go to whistler..
  • 1 3
 everyone is spelling sick wrong, its SIQQQ