Focused, diverse, cutting edge, and collaborative. Pinkbike strives to lead the mountain bike world in news, photos, videos, events, trails, and more. Our quality journalism and community-driven approach attract over 2.5 million readers a month. At Pinkbike, we work to get people and their dogs fired up on mountain biking every day and we’re working hard to spread that message globally. As our four-pawed readership continues to expand, a new Canine Content Specialist will help us build on that growth. Who better to join the team than @IamTheDogEzra
?Key projects Ezra will focus on:
• High volume or low volume squeak toys? Some dogs prefer a more linear mouth feel while others like a strong ramp up at the end to prevent bottom out.
• Puddle water shootout. We'll delve into which puddles should be splashed in, laid in or drank from. The answers might surprise you!
• How to check pressure in plus tires. We all know that some dogs have a hard time getting their mouth around this new standard and we want to Boost awareness about preferred methods for pressure testing.Also, look for:
• Canine tech, including reviewing dog riding apparel, tennis balls, travel accessories, food, leashes, grooming tools, recovery tools, and more!
• Trail Dog Owner Training video series
• Tips for getting through flea and tick season
• Mongrel Movies Monday
• More advocating on behalf of trail dogs worldwide
• Dogs, dogs and more dogs in all of our Photo Epics
• Yoga for dogs, with a focus on the Downward Dog posture, great for relieving tired muscles after riding