The new Nomad sends the all mountain category into Andean Mountain sized territory. Now in its third generation, the full carbon frame has been completely redesigned to stay ahead of enduro racing’s ever-more DH trajectory.
An aggressive 65 degree head angle delivers V10 handling at Syndicate speeds. We've also added a V10-style upper link, increased VPP travel to 165mm and improved small bump performance.
The one-by only design also permits a neatly recessed and protected lower link, resulting in some seriously compact chain stays.
With an inch more reach in the cockpit, the Nomad's got the ideal geometry for tearing down the side of Chilean stratovolcanoes!
And as ever with carbon technology, it's what's on the inside that counts. The internal cable routing is so trick it's a shame it never sees the light of day. Thin carbon fibre tubes molded into the frame from entry to exit, ensuring completely integrated hassle-free routing every time.
The ground-up redesign incorporates a steeper seat tube angle, creating an efficient pedaling position for total liaison stage domination. Read more about VPP here.
Available now in stealth black or aqua/magenta colors with coordinated fork and wheel decals, the new Nomad shows just how rad things can get with some single-ring-minded focus.
• 165mm VPP suspension
• New compact lower link and V10-style upper link
• Full carbon frame and swingarm in S, M, L & XL sizes
• Single-chain-ring-only design
• Internal routing
• 27.5” wheels, with new carbon ENVE M70 option
• RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air160mm fork
• RockShox Monarch Plus Debonair or Vivid Air RC2 shock
• USA pricing from $6,599 complete for SRAM X01 build, inc. Reverb Stealth
• $2,999 frame only
• Frame weight from 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
• Complete from 27.1 lbs (12.3kg)
• Shipping April 1, 2014www.santacruzbicycles.com