FOX is celebrating its 40th anniversary since Bob Fox started redefining ride dynamics in the motocross world in 1974. Our entire fork lineup has received attention, with significant updates being made to the 32 and 34 models, and a completely redesigned 36 series - some of the most exciting product offerings we’ve ever introduced. FOX will also be offering special edition stealth black forks and heritage graphic kits that will fit any FOX fork or shock. 40 Years of FOX Philosophy: Developed in Extreme Environments with Demanding Athletes
In 1974, Bob set out on a quest to build a better motocross suspension. His approach was to work with top athletes at the racetrack to help them improve. Our current-day Racing Applications Development (RAD
) program continues to work with athletes at the top of their game on some of the most demanding terrain around the world. Several key developments from the RAD program have been used in the 2015 product line. New compression tunes, redesigned damper seals, and lubrication oil all add up to performance improvements.
• 32 and 34 forks have updated damping tunes for better small bump compliance and traction
• 32 and 34 Factory models offer on-the-fly CTD damping adjustment and 7-click Trail mode fine tuning
• 32, 34, and 36 forks feature a redesigned seal head architecture that virtually eliminates breakaway force
• 32, 34, 36, and 40 use an advanced lubrication oil that integrates Molybdenum from the Kashima Coat formulaOur Lightest 36 RC2 Fork Ever - Redesigned for 26", 27.5", and 29" Wheel Sizes
The model year 2015 36 fork offers rigidity and improved traction for all-mountain riding and enduro racing in a new lighter chassis. Also of note is its updated geometry, a new convertible thru-axle design that works both with 15mm and 20mm, a purpose-built RC2 damper, and a redesigned air spring system that equalizes rider weight for increased traction.
• Lighter: a half-pound weight savings over its predecessor (starting at 4.19lbs/1901g
• 36-specific RC2 damper: a redesigned valve system provides better small bump compliance, reduced friction, better traction, and wider tuning range
• Redesigned air spring system: equalizes rider weight for increased traction
• Convertible thru-axle design: works with both 15mm and 20mm thru-axles Special Edition Forks and Decals
Heritage Fork & Shock Decal Kits - Reminiscent of the first motocross decals, these heritage graphics come in an array of colours.
• Works with any fork or shock regardless of model or year
• Each set includes decals for FOX fork and FOX shock
• Available in red, blue, white, green, and tennis ball yellowStealth FLOAT Forks
For a limited time, FOX is offering three blacked out FLOAT fork models with stealth black decals and black anodized knobs.
• 32 29”/100mm CTD w/Trail Adjust
• 34 27.5”/160mm CTD w/Trail Adjust
• 40 26”/203mm RC2About FOX
- Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. For more than three decades, FOX's team of enthusiasts and professional athletes has been improving vehicle performance through a unique commitment to redefining ride dynamics.www.ridefox.com