PRESS RELEASE: Galfer Bike
Glafer Bike are proud to introduce new colours for their floating disc pins: red, blue, gold and orange.
The Glafer Bike floating discs were launched in 2016 in ø180mm and ø203mm with green anodized aluminium pins. Now Glafer is launching more colours so it gets easier to customise all bicycle parts.
From 2018 Glafer floating Disc Wave will be available in 5 colours and 2 sizes:
- DB003FLW: size ø180mm green anodized pins (140g)
- DB003FLWR: size ø180mm red anodized pins (140g)
- DB003FLWB: size ø180mm blue anodized pins (140g)
- DB003FLWG: size ø180mm gold anodized pins (140g)
- DB003FLWO: size ø180mm orange anodized pins (140g)
- DB004FLW: size ø203mm green anodized pins (160g)
- DB004FLWR: size ø203mm red anodized pins (160g)
- DB004FLWB: size ø203mm blue anodized pins (160g)
- DB004FLWG: size ø203mm gold anodized pins (160g)
- DB004FLWO: size ø203mm orange anodized pins (160g)
The Glafer Bike floating brake discs stem from the Motocross and are designed for the challenging enduro and DH disciplines, where the braking needs are more demanding than in any other MTB discipline. The discs can also be used in electric bicycles because they're heavier and the brakes get hotter.
The TF (True Floating) System is based on the slight axial movements between the braking surface and the carrier which, if needed, achieve the exact alignment between pads and discs when braking. These movements avoid vibrations; the braking is powerful, precise and stable; and the brake pads wear is uniform throughout its useful life. Besides, the thermal break between surface and carrier avoids warping.
Glafer floating Disc Wave rotors are available in 180mm and 203mm at an RRP of €55 and €59 + VAT, respectively. For more info go to: www.galferbike.com