Giant Factory Racing has announced its new lineup of riders for 2023 including the signing of Luke and Remy Meier-Smith.
The Giant team has expanded its focus to take on all three main World Cup disciplines with riders set to tackle XC, DH and Enduro races. The big signings for 2023 are Luke and Remy Meier-Smith joining from the Propain team with both riders looking to take on Downhill and Enduro World Cups. The XC team sees the biggest shakeup in terms of riders with Antoine Philipp being joined by fresh faces Jens Schuermans, Alexandre Balmer and Carter Woods.
Returning for 2023 Youn Deniaud and Mckay Vezina will continue racing enduro as they will now take on the newly formed Enduro World Cup series while Josh Carlson will be focusing on e-Enduro events. 2023 Giant Factory Off-Road Team:
- Alexandre Balmer (SUI), XC
- Josh Carlson (AUS), E-bike
- Youn Deniaud (FRA), Enduro
- Luke Meier-Smith (AUS), DH and Enduro
- Remy Meier-Smith (AUS), DH and Enduro
- Antoine Philipp (FRA), XC
- Jens Schuermans (BEL), XC
- Rémi Thirion (FRA), DH
- Mckay Vezina (CAN), Enduro
- Carter Woods (CAN), XC