We got fed up replacing our tires before they actually wore out. Also, we got fed up ending our race runs with flats. We do racing because it’s fun, and racing on flat tire isn’t fun anymore. We think that in the year 2016 riding should be puncture free. We have seen even the pro racers ending their race runs with punctures. This is something what should not be possible these days with modern technologies present. We wanted to take the bull by the horns and develop simple solution to prevent punctures. In the end we realized that we have resolved a bigger issue - the hassle of inflating tubeless MTB tires.
Huck Norris is a cellular foam which goes inside your tire. It sits in the middle of the tire and touches the sidewalls only a little so you don’t miss any of that sweet rolling ability of your tire. When you are about to get a puncture, the Huck Norris is between the tire beads that are folding together. Huck Norris creates an extra cushion to your tire. This protects your rims and your tires. The good thing is that you don’t need to modify the rim or the tire. It’s an affordable solution to make your rides longer and save you money.
What Huck Norris Does:
• No more punctures in tubeless MTB setup
• No more nasty dents to your rims
• No more hassle with tubeless setup
• No modification to your rim or glue needed
• No need for compressor to install tubeless anymore
• No need to over inflate the tires to avoid punctures. Use the pressure you want!
• No more downhill tires on trail bikes
• More fun with tubeless MTB!
• Sizes: 70g (27.5") 77g (29") weight
• For 21-45mm internal rim width, 27.5 and 29” wheels and Plus size tires.
• Fatbike version coming soon.
• Material specially developed for MTB use.
• Three times the impact energy damping than anything commercially available.
• Package includes a fender
• Made in Finland. Patent Pending.
• MSRP: 69 Euro
• Contact: Huck Norris