Pinkbike seeks an experienced full-time Digital Advertising Coordinator to join our sales team.
Here at Pinkbike, we strive to lead the cycling world in news, reviews, photos, videos, events, trails, and more. Our online communities are growing rapidly and we are adding talented people to the team to help build and support this growth.
We are looking for somebody to join our small Sales Operations team that provides support to our Digital Advertising Sales team. Our ideal candidate will have some experience with Digital Advertising but we are ready to train the right candidate. This role is reporting to the Head Of Sales within the Sales Support team who are responsible for supporting the sales team, enhancing revenue and managing the growth of our digital products.
Position: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Squamish BC (remote optional)
Type: Full time
As the Digital Advertising Coordinator you will be responsible for managing all ad campaigns, including execution of display advertising and ad media plans. This includes accurate implementation, day to day maintenance of paid media activity, and providing reporting and analytics to the sales team on ad campaign performance.
We are looking for a candidate who can pay close attention to the details and has the ability to work with a changing environment and keep to deadlines. They must have an aptitude for accuracy, are highly organized and can show experience in communicating with clients. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and is adaptable. Previous experience in this role or similar with experience in the digital advertising industry is preferred.
Sound like you?What You'll Do
• Managing and using the Ad Queue to setup and accurately execute advertising campaigns as per media plans.What You'll Bring
• Managing Ad Server day to day, monitoring performance and making necessary changes that optimize performance, keep media campaign pacing correctly and reach media plan goals.
• Providing recommendations, support and assistance to clients with their media plans based on availability, and making necessary adjustments.
• Making and providing media plan reports and analytics
• Use Excel and other reporting tools to supply Ad Forecasting
• Reporting and Analysis on Ad performance
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
• Ensure all client records are kept up to date across multiple platforms
• Work closely with Operations, Sales and Marketing teams
• Work on problems that arise and finding solutions.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.Culture
• Post-secondary education in a Media, Marketing, Business or Technology discipline or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of previous experience working in a Digital Media role with knowledge of media specific terminology and digital metrics, preferred.
The work is high energy, demanding, and fast paced. We believe in positive work-life balance and prioritise task completion over office hours. The people here are a focused and fun loving crew that are passionate about bikes. Our office is located in Squamish, within full view of the Chief and the many mountains that make it a mountain bike mecca. Some of our staff commute from Vancouver (it’s counter-flow), whole others have made their home here in Squamish—but all of us appreciate the easy-going vibe, and the tight-knit team culture.
Pinkbike is an equal opportunity employer and values the diverse backgrounds, experiences, knowledge, and talents of our employees. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.How to Apply
Please email email@example.com
with the subject line "Digital Advertising Coordinator". Include your resume, portfolio, and a short introduction to what you're all about.