Source: Knolly Bikes
To enter, complete the entry form from our NAME THE KNOLLY CLAIM THE KNOLLY Contest. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received by the end of June 30th 2009. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Knolly Bikes. Knolly Bikes is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted. The winner will be announced online at the 2009 Interbike Tradeshow and the production Downhill Frame prize will be shipped to the winner when it is available sometime after or around Interbike.*No Purchase Necessary*
1. The contest is open to everyone but winners must ride the DH frame. Identification must be produced on request. If you are under 18 years of age and win the contest you will need a legal guardian to co-sign your 1-year frame contract. Employees of Knolly Bikes, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Knolly Bikes may deem appropriate.
5. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Knolly Bikes may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this frame.
6. The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize will be required to sign a contract requiring that you ride the bike prize frame for one year. This is a contract for riders.
7. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from Knolly Bikes.
8. Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Knolly Bikes acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
9. Knolly Bikes retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
10. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
11. Knolly Bikes reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
12. Approximate value of prize may vary.
13. One entry per person.
14. If more than one person submits the same name then we will choose the winner based on the other information that is provided. So make sure you explain your name choice and why you deserve to win the frame.www.knollybikes.com/contest