• 360° Armourgel® Turbine inserts: reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level, 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain, improves multiple-impact protection
• Removable chin bar
• Ventilation: 18 vents, effective at very low speeds.
• PC outer shell is offered in three sizes, with 3D in-molded impact foam for better energy absorption.
• Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure.
• One-dial retention.
• Break-away visor and low-friction cheek pads for easier emergency removal and rotational energy reduction.
• Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203 - Chin bar certified and tested to pass ASTM1952 standards
• Weight: Weight: 700g +/-50g, without chin bar: 375g +/-50g
• Sizes: Small (51-55cm), medium (55-59cm), large (59-63cm)
• Contact: Leatt / @LeattUSA
Leatt's Enduro 3.0 helmet, in the half-shell configurations, is certified to EN1078 and CPSC 1203 standards, while the chin bar is certified to ASTM1952 standards, and it includes two important protection strategies: Leatt's 360-degree Armourgel Turbine technology to minimize rotational trauma, and a dual-layer foam liner with a V-shaped interface called 3D V-Foam. The EPS layer is in-molded with the helmet's plastic shell - a combination that, according to Leatt, allows them to make the helmet fit closer to the head. Leatt says that a smaller diameter helmet significantly reduces the consequences of rotational head trauma. Enduro 3.0 helmets are not certified to Downhill standards.