Pinkbike covered the debut of Leatt's detachable chin-bar full face helmet in detail at Crankworx 2016
. The DBX 3.0 Enduro was slated for production shortly after, but Leatt, being a leader in the protection game, waited until their convertible lid was perfect before releasing it for sale. Leatt is happy to announce that the 3.0 Enduro will hit shops this Fall in four colorways for $239.99 USD.
• Detachable chin bar
• Weight: from 700 grams with and 375 grams without the chin bar
• 360° Turbine Technology: reducing rotational acceleration and concussion risk
• Certified and tested to EN1078 and CPSC 1203
• Well-ventilated with 18 vent holes in the half shell and five in the chin bar
• Fidlock magnetic buckle for ease of use
• Retailing for 259,-€ // £189,- // US$239.99For the full story, visit Leatt's 3.0 Enduro page.
"Overall, ten turbines are strategically placed inside the helmet between the EPS and the rider's head. Made of a 3D molded energy-absorbing material, these turbines stiffen upon impact to provide protection." - Leatt PR
See more of Leatt's DBX 3.0 Enduro here
, and read more about it here