Spring has arrived here in Switzerland and the snow has been melting away slowly but surely. Trails are running really good at the minute and @thebryson
and I have been out to a couple of trail days and weekends already. Good times were had with riding buddies, former guest Robin Schaub
, and we even got to meet some of our listeners in person!
We took the opportunity with this episode to talk a little bit about what we’ve been up to recently, but more importantly what the take aways are from those trips. Also, we got quite some feedback and listener questions over the last few weeks, both in person as well as online, so we are taking some time for that as well.
Some of the topics and questions we cover in this episode:
* Riding in the Lucerne and the Chablais regions (Trailforks maps included below)
* Swiss “shuttle” services
* How to prepare for a riding trip: Things to check, bits to pack and simple steps you can take to make sure your bike is ready for wherever you go
* What Bryson means when he is "tickling" his bike
* “Mullet” trail bikes: business in the front, party in the back?
* What does removing your pins from your pedals have to do with neuroplasticity and cerebral flexibility?
* Who is faster? Bryson or Pascal?
* What’s a great post ride beer?
Have a listen to the episode below or find it on Spotify
, Apple Podcasts
or any of the other platforms where you find great podcasts! For more info on the podcast, check out the Skids & Giggles website
We also republished the episode to our Youtube channel
. If that's where you listen to podcasts, you can just click on play below!
Regions covered in the conversation:Hergiswil mountain biking trailsChablais Vaudois mountain biking trails@thebryson @yeti85 @nolimit