Registration is open for the 2020 Norco Canadian Enduro Series presented by SMITH
Don't be scared our races aren't that hard but they do fill up quickly, so head on over to our website
and get yourself registered now to save some money by registering early. Use coupon code CanadianEnduro2020
at checkout for the lowest prices of the season.
We're also providing every rider a membership to the Canadian Enduro Mountain Bike Association at no additional cost! The association is a not for profit that will be advocating for enduro riders, event organizers and local clubs. The coolest thing is that we’re establishing an athlete fund to help privateers and junior racers compete in Canada and abroad. Any athlete can apply for the fund. We will be announcing more details soon, so sit tight! CHANGES TO THE 2020 NORCO CANADIAN ENDURO SERIES
• 2-Day Events
- All events this year will be 2-days. Day 1 will feature only one stage, with Day 2 featuring the remainder of the stages.
• Team Racing
- Do you like riding with your mates? Get stoked to race at your own pace with your buddies with our new Team Category. This category is for seasoned vets and great for families or new riders. The Team Category is pretty easy to understand - racers join a team of 3 (maximum) and can either ride together down the stages or individually (everyone must ride every stage). Either way you race, you'll get an individual race time and a cumulative team time. This will ensure you can still be competitive in your own age category and chase the elusive Team championship.
• 50+ Category
- You asked for it. Hopefully, these guys/gals know how to the internet, so if you see them around, make sure to holler at the 50+ crew and let them know they've got their own category now.
- We've launched Canada's first E-Bike Racing Series. The Norco Canadian Enduro Series Electric. The venues will be shared with the regular enduro series, but racers can expect massive days, special/technical stages, yeah there'll be some uphill stages. Charge your batteries this is going to be epic!
• NCES 80
- Formerly known as our 'Short-Course', the revamped NCES 80 is meant for intermediate riders looking for a smaller day with less technical stages. This is a one-day event only.Pits
- For the first time ever, we're offering a pit area for racers to set up tents and be a part of the vendor expo area.
- We've enlisted a few rockstars to help us put out some more Canadian Enduro specific content this year. So get stoked to see tutorials and much more on our IGTV and YouTube channels.
- This year our series is proud to be hosting two EWS North American rounds and two EWS Qualifier rounds. This will be the first time ever that an EWS Qualifier is hosted in Quebec and it will also be the first time that Eastern Canada gets a stop of the North American series.
• Trophy of Provinces
- We're stoked to announce that Sea Otter Canada and Crowsnest Pass will be our two stops. We'll have an Eastern Trophy and a Western Trophy, culminating in the Canadian National Enduro Championships at Panorama Resort! What happens in this event is that everyone who participates is automatically enrolled to race for their province of origin. At the end of the race, we take the top ten finishers in each category and tally up their times based on provinces. The fastest province is awarded the Wester or Eastern Trophy. Ultimately proving which province has the fastest riders. The fastest riders in U21, 21-29, 30-39, 40+, U21 Women, Open Women and Expert Men at both the Eastern and Western trophy will be given free entry, lift tickets and accommodation at the Championship event.