PRESS RELEASE: RSD Bikes
Where we're going, we don't need roads!"
At RSD, we think hardtails have always been old-school cool, but with our latest release, we're going back to the future. We're proud to shine the spotlight on our new 27.5+ MiddleChild - a top-shelf model of the new-school breed of 'enduro' bikes that let you climb with ease and descend like a beast.
Handmade from heat-treated 4130 steel tubing, every detail on this premium frame has been designed and fabricated to handle all of the abuse that you can hurl it at.
• Boost spacing
• Room for 3.0" tyres on 50mm wide 27.5 rims (or up to 2.6" x 29)
• CNC-machined custom yoke
• 415mm - 430mm adjustable chainstays
• 448mm Reach (M) and 465mm (L)
• 64.5-degree head tube paired with 140mm fork
• 74-degree seat tube angle paired with 140mm fork
When you're blazing trail doing 88 in a 50, you won't waste a nanosecond worrying about whether this bike's build will hold up. We went for a supporting cast of all-time greats on the MiddleChild spec:
• Shimano XT 11spd drivetrain and brakes
• RaceFace Turbine cockpit and crankset
• RockShox Pike RC 110
• Maxxis Minion 2.8" DHF and DHR II 3C Maxx Terra EXO TR tires
• Optional KS Lev Integra dropper post (internal cable routing)
Available in soft turquoise, bright yellow or matte black finish.
• $2799 USD complete
• $2999 USD complete with dropper
• $749 USD frame-only with Cane Creek ZS44 headset & SRAM Maxle 12x148 Geometry:
Take a look at the sexy lines and finishes of the newest rig in the RSD family, along with complete build kit, specs and geometry here
Pre-order online or contact us directly for late-May 2018 delivery Info@rsdbikes.com