: Ryder InnovationNew release from Ryder Innovation: The Ryder Nutcracker Tubeless Tool
Ryder Innovation is a brand born out of 26 years of sourcing, distributing and marketing quality cycling accessories. Given our experience in this realm, we noticed that not many manufacturers were designing and manufacturing products that answered to a specific need within our market. We took it upon ourselves to design, manufacture and distribute such products which were affordable and unique – while ensuring they all answered a specific problem for cyclists.
When designing the Nutcracker, we looked at the challenges that every rider face, both on the trail and in the workshop, when dealing with tubeless repair and tubeless valves in particular. Traditionally, a pair of pliers was needed to be able to remove tubeless valve nuts from the rim and valve core removal tools were often buried deep in multi-tools and difficult to access. There were also very few solutions to the dreaded bent or broken valve core – in market-driven by marathon stage racing, this can often mean the difference between finishing the day or a withdrawal, never mind the loss of podium places.
Our solution is simple. The Ryder Nutcracker is a patented tool that acts as a tubeless rim nut remover for those sticky situations involving leaked sealant, valve core remover and disc brake spreader all in one easy to carry accessory.
• A patented “v” gripping design which can handle any valve rim nut, negating the need for pliers to be carried on the bike.
• An easy to access valve core removal tool at the end of the “v”
• A spare Presta valve core stored within the tool.
• A disc brake pad spreader.
• A reinforced stainless-steel spine for additional strength (especially when using the disc brake pad spreader)
• All packaged in a small, convenient to carry and store (both on and off the bike) tool
For more details on Ryder Innovation see:Ryder Innovation WebsiteRyder Innovation InstagramInnovation FacebookInnovation YouTube