Entries for the 2017 Santa Cruz NZ Enduro (March 10-12) open Sunday, October 16th.
After two successful sold out years, the third annual Santa Cruz NZ Enduro opens for registration this Sunday, October 16th. This three-day multi-stage enduro race will take place from March 10-12, 2017 in beautiful Marlborough on the top of New Zealand’s South Island. It is home to some of New Zealand’s most scenic and sacred trails.
The entry link will be posted on our Facebook page here
and NZ Enduro website
on the 16th of October at 7pm NZST - NZ Standard time, 9am Central European time. This means Saturday midnight for those on west coast USA time. Entries will be open for 48 hours.
The 140 entries will be selected using a combination of a lottery and first come first serve system, as well as some invitational entries. You will be able to submit group entries. Successful applicants will be notified by direct email. Basic Facts:
-Three days of multi-stage enduro style racing format, March 10-12 2017.
- Marlborough, NZ.
- Close to Ferry terminal of Picton and towns of Nelson and Blenheim.
- Natural trails, native NZ forests and jungle, scenic, challenging, fast, flowy, technical and steep at times.
- Laid back vibe and atmosphere.
- No start order or set liaison times.
- Professional timing, ride with your friends, have a swim if you want.
- Good food, beer, coffee, and great trails.
- Race entry costs are $345 NZD and that includes a helicopter shuttle, food and good times.
The Santa Cruz NZ Enduro, for those visiting for the EWS, is perfectly timed to dust off your race cobwebs here in the sunny southern hemisphere.
and the website
will be updated with the latest information.
Sven and Anka Martin