The 2010 race season wrapped up close to two months ago, now riders are getting to relax a bit, make changes to their training schedules and for some it's time to secure contracts for 2011. Not at the Santa Cruz Syndicate
, these boys are all rolling on their Carbon V10s for 2011. Steve Peat, Greg Minnaar, Josh Bryceland, Jamie Goldman and John Waddell make up the 2011 Santa Cruz Syndicate and they are ready for next season
!The Santa Cruz Syndicate line up for 2011 remains full of some of the most talented riders around, not to mention some of the funniest! We are ready to have another entertaining year with Peaty, Rat Boy & Mr. Minn covering the DH scene, Goldman in the freeride arena and Waddell racing endurance races in Australia. The Syndicate has had tremendous achievements with this group and we're keeping the ball rolling along with our loyal sponsors: Santa Cruz Bicycles, SRAM, RockShox, Avid, Truvativ, ENVE Composite, Maxxis, Clif Bar, Muc-Off, Lizard Skins, WTB, Crankbrothers, Chris King, and Five Ten.
-Kathy Sessler, Team Manager of the Santa Cruz Syndicate Here's a quick look back at 2010's successes
Steve is focused.
- 2009 World Champion
- Reigning British National Champion
- 7th place overall in the UCI World Cup Series for 2010
Greg in flight.
- 2 World Cup Wins in 2010
- Bronze at the 2010 World Championships
- 2nd place overall in the UCI World Cup Series for 2010
What vintage skate graphic is on Josh's headphones?
- 9th place at the Val Di Sole World Cup
- 12th place at the Windham, NY World Cup
- Sights set on some podium finishes in 2011
- 7th Place at Whitestyle in Germany
- 4th Place at Vienna Air King
- 1st Place at the UpsideDown and UnderGround
- Broken Collarbone at 26Trix
- Looking forward to a strong 2011 on the FMB tour
John getting his sweat on in Australia.
- John continues to compete in Endurance races in Australia
- 16th place, Elite Men at the 24 Hours of Adrenalin World Solo Championships 2010
Some fun from the pits in 2010
Is Josh looking to arm wrestle Steve or play a prank on Greg?
Fun in the pits
Greg and Steve mucking about.
To learn more about the team and all things Santa Cruz Bikes related please visit www.santacruzmtb.com/home
.Are you as stoked to see the Santa Cruz Syndicate heading into the 2011 season as the same strong force we've grown to know as we are? What are your predictions for the upcoming season? Share below.