The first stop of the 2016 Scott Enduro Cup presented by Vittoria featured more than 250 competitors in Moab, UT. The sold out race ended with a tailgate barbecue, awards, a raffle and some wild weather. At the end of the day, Nate Hills and Katie Compton claimed the fastest times overall for men and women. Pro/Open Men:
1. Nate Hills (21:28.842)
2. Macky Franklin (21:43.504)
3. Michael West (21:54.334)
4. Alex Petitdemange (00:21:54.740)
5. Dylan Stucki (00:21:58.566)Pro/Open Women:
1. Katie Compton (24:12.336)
2. Teal Stetson-Lee (25:01.920)
3. Cooper Dendel (25:03.809)
4. Lia Westermann (00:25:55.089)
5. Ileana Anderson (00:25:58.099) SCOTT Enduro Cup presented by Vittoria, May 7, 2016, at Klondike Bluffs, in Moab, Utah.
1) KATIE COMPTON (00:24:12.336)
2) TEAL STETSON-LEE (00:25:01.920)
3) COOPER DENDEL (00:25:03.809)
4) LIA WESTERMANN (00:25:55.08
5) ILEANA ANDERSON (00:25:58.099)[/PI]SCOTT Enduro Cup presented by Vittoria, May 7, 2016, at Klondike Bluffs, in Moab, Utah.
1) Nate Hills (00:21:28.842)
2) Macky Franklin (00:21:43.504)
3) Michael West (00:21:54.334)
4) Alex Petitdemange (00:21:54.740)
5) Dylan Stucki (00:21:58.566)[/PI]
The full event recap and results can be found here
The Scott Enduro Cup presented by Vittoria will hit the trails again in Angel Fire, NM, on June 11-12. Angel Fire is a new venue for the series and the race is a part of the North American Enduro Tour (NAET), making it an Enduro World Series qualifier race.
For registration information, visit endurocupmtb.com
. Registration is open to men and women, professional and amateur adults and juniors ages 13-18. Riders can choose to participate in a single race or purchase a season pass. In addition to race entry, all registration fees include an event T-shirt, lunch and lift tickets (where applicable). In order to collect points to qualify for the Enduro World Series, racers will need to obtain an EMBA license through EWS here.
Follow the series on Facebook