NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.ENTRY PERIOD & CONTEST SPONSORS:
Pinkbike Fantasy Downhill League (the “Contest Game”) is sponsored by Pinkbike, located at 1-37749 2 Avenue, Squamish, BC V8B0S8, Canada (the “Sponsor”).
Sponsor partners of the contest includes: Trek
There are prizes to be awarded per each round of the UCI Mountain Bike Downhill World Cup Race Series between March, 2020 and September, 2020 and Grand Prize to be awarded October, 2020.
Number of and actual prizes for the contest will be determined by the sponsor and sponsor partners of the contest. Chances of winning depend on the total number of participants who have entered to play the Contest Game.
The Contest is open from 26 February 2020 at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) to 25 September 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST ”), during the Pinkbike Trek Downhill Fantasy League promotion (the “Contest Game Period”)
WHO CAN ENTER:
• The Contest Game is open worldwide.
• The Contest Game is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
• Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
• Pinkbike, Trek, Bontrager, SRAM/RockShox, 100% employees and their family members, and those living in the same household are able to participate in the league but are not eligible to win any prizing.
• Sponsored Athletes, Brand Ambassadors and Influcencers with partnerships with MTB Brands are able to participate in the league but are not eligible to win any prizing.
HOW TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATION:
• Entrants must visit https://www.pinkbike.com/ (the “Site”) during the Contest Game Period.
• To participate in the Contest Game the entrant must be logged into Pinkbike via their own Pinkbike account. It is free to sign up for a Pinkbike account: https://www.pinkbike.com/user/signup/
• Registration for the Contest Game is free.
• The entrant must visit the contest page during the (“Contest Period”) and follow the instructions including How To Play can be found on https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/ and Create DH Team and play the (“Contest Game”).
“The Contest Game”) is based on the UCI Mountain Bike Downhill World Cup Race Series between March, 2020 and September, 2020, and is made up of 8 World Cup Races and 1 World Championships Race.
For each UCI DH race round your Fantasy Team will accrue points based upon your athletes final placing. Points will be awarded awarded as per (“Race Round Scoring” in “Exhibit A”)
Any use of an electronic device to enhance or alter entrants’ odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the Contest will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.PRIZING:
• Grand Prize: Top Team (highest number of points) Overall at the end the Contest Period will win Trek Slash Complete Bike with SRAM/RockShox components. In the event of a tie (multiple entrants with the same total number of points) the top overall teams will be drawn at random to determine the overall winner.
• Race Round Prizing: Top Team (highest number of points) Overall for Each Race during the UCI Mountain Bike Downhill World Cup Series and UCI DH World Championships will win a prize from the Sponsor. In the event of a tie (multiple entrants with the same total number of points) the top overall teams will be drawn at random to determine the winner.
• Winners will be notified via email address registered with their Pinkbike User Account within 7 days of the winner being determined.
In order to be verified the as the Winner, the selected entrant must respond to the prize notification email or Pinkbike message within seven (7) days of transmission, confirming that he/she:
• has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;
• releases and discharges the Sponsor; and
• consents to the announcement of the Winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor of the Winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any • further compensation to the Winner.
Should the Winner fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Prize will be automatically forfeited and the Winner will be redrawn and the initial Winner will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest Game.
• The prizes shown may vary from those advertised. Sponsors will have sole discretion over prizes, if a prize is no longer available and substitute will be decided and provided by the sponsor.
• The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the prizes will be allowed.
• The grand prize may not be sold without explicit consent from Trek within 365 days of receiving the prize.
• Winners are responsible for taxes, duty and/or import tariffs, where applicable.OTHER MATTERS:
The Contest Game is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The Sponsor will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:
• any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site;
• any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;
• any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; and
• any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
If for any reason the Contest Game is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest Game.
The Sponsors will ship the prizing direct. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any tax or customs liability that arises in relation to the delivery of the prizing.
Decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding.
If a contestant makes any false statement, (s)he will be automatically disqualified from the Contest.
By entering the Contest Game, participants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information provided in the Contest Game registration for the administration of the Contest, including posting of the Winner’s name and city of residence on the Sponsor’s website. The Sponsor will use the Winner’s personal information only for identified purposes, and protect the Winner’s personal information in a manner that is. Entrants may write to the Sponsor and request that their information be removed from the Sponsor’s records.Exhibit ARACE ROUND SCORING
For each round of the 2020 UCI World Cup DH circuit your Fantasy Team will accrue points based upon your athletes final placing. Points will be awarded as follows: