It's that time of year when mountain bikers all over the world feel the need to get extra creative and go all out with their spooky story lines, make-up, fancy dress, and a whole lot of bad acting. Yes, it's Halloween!
From zombie apocalypse to bloodthirsty white rabbits, we've picked ten of the best Halloween-inspired videos on Pinkbike to get you feeling spooky out on the trails.
10. TIP IN THE DARKWe don't know what's scarier. Riding in the pouring rain, in pitch black with eerie sounds coming from the wilderness,
or Brett Tippie not uttering a single word in a whole video.
9. HALLOWEEN STRIKESIf you go out for a ride in Yorkshire today you'll... err, definitely find some strange stuff going on.
Just don't be going anywhere near any weird smoke, a small lake and three lads on downhill bikes.
Other than that you'll probably be fine. Probably.
8. SURROUNDED BY EVILCareful who your fellow riding buddies are.
They may very well be killer freeride rabbits in disguise on the hunt for videographers' blood.
7. HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAREvening enduro rides with your best mate will never be the same again after watching this.
6. RIDING THE APOCALYPSEIn this helpful 'How To' video, we find out what kind of gear is essential for those much loved night rides in the forest.
Just be prepared for anything.
5. TRAIL ZOMBIEOne's thing for sure, trail zombies prefer Specialized bikes.
This trail zombie has already clocked 16 miles on his Strava.
Seems he only comes out for Halloween though. What a waste of a good bike!
4. HOLLOW OF HELLAn enduro rider seeks out a demon in the middle of France. Turns out the demon can turn good into evil and evil into good.
What happens to our intrepid enduro guy?
3. SCREAMING FOR THE SKYKenny Smith gets attacked by a monster in the woods and then goes and attacks the trails like a crazed monster.
Cue angry music...
2. ZOMBIE ATTACK"Ah yeh well, I was just riding with my mates when suddenly the whole world turned apocalyptal."
1. STRAHAN OF THE DEADEveryone needs to buy a zombie survival handbook. And read it before the zombies actually start attacking.
It could have saved valuable riding time.
Cover photo: @AndRiEL
/ @tgphotography / @SpecializedUK