The rugged Kamloops landscape, formed from ancient lava flows and volcanic debris, is a mountain biker's paradise. The semi-arid climate creates the perfect landscape for the three season riding. Visitors are spoiled for choices with the vast, open sage-scented hills, lush, green forests, winding hills, and dusty trails. In Kamloops you can Experience
• Fantastic trails, great cross country climbs, and awesome descents at Pineview Valley.
• A cross-country trail network for new to intermediate riders. Enjoy fast flowing trails through the sagebrush at Lac du Bois Grasslands.
• A 26-hectare municipal park that was one of the first of its kind in Canada, and continues to set the mark today as a very progressive riding scene.
• Downhill trails, race courses, XC climbs, dirt jumps, and large natural steeps and drops at the Kamloops Bike Ranch.
• An all mountain/freeride/downhill playground of woodwork and stunts at Harper Mountain.
• Cross country riding through pine trees and sagebrush. The trails are draped over and around a hilltop with commanding views of the city in Kenna Cartwright Park
Head over to Tourism Kamloops
for more information on the riding in the area.
Congratulations to Dan D. from Bellingham, WA and Brian K from Vernon, BC on winning the getaways to Kamloops. Soon they will be shredding the trails and learning firsthand why Kamloops is known as a mountain biking mecca!
A huge shout out to all of the amazing sponsors who made these packages possible:Accent Inn Country View Inn Red Beard CaféBrown's Social HouseRed CollarThe Art we AreLonewolf ProductionsThe Noble Pig Brewhouse Cascades Casino BuffetAtlas Steak & FishBrewloops Bike FestivalMostly Mental ShuttlesDistrict Cycle