80% chance of cloud free summits. Helvellyn falling into that 20% percent somewhat.
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
80% chance of cloud free summits. Helvellyn falling into that 20% percent somewhat.

10 Comments

  • 8 0
 Amazing in so many ways Smile
  • 3 0
 Looks like a drop off into the abyss of the deep blue sea. Very unique photo.
  • 1 0
 I’ve slept rough at that summit with my bike, to see the most amazing sunrise I’ve ever seen.
  • 2 0
 A unique and refreshingly different take on the "small bikers in awesome landscape" style of photo which smothered the POY comp this past year.
  • 3 0
 Scarily close to that Cornice!
  • 5 2
 H. P. Lovecraft would be proud. That's some good POY-material!
  • 3 0
 Not for the inexperienced or faint hearted...
  • 1 0
 This is way cooler than this years POY
  • 1 0
 Awesome
  • 1 4
 Thats f0cking sick

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008626
Mobile Version of Website