The Big Mountain Enduro is an authentic multi-stage, multi-day annual Enduro series throughout the most picturesque vacation destinations in the United States. In it's eighth year, this much anticipated race series offers some of the biggest and most challenging terrain in and around these mountainous landscapes. With many of the top-ranked trails in the country, races will follow a mix of point-to-point Enduro formats; tying in epic backcountry races on big terrain, as well as lift-accessed stages blended in along the way. Courses feature predominantly downhill timed “special” stages linked together by non-timed liaison climbing stages. This rapidly growing discipline combines the physical endurance of cross-country riding with the technical difficulty and excitement of downhill racing.
Video by BigMtnEnduro
- Big Mountain Enduro Announces Revised 2020 Race Schedule 10 days ago – Comments: 11
- Big Mountain Enduro Series Announces 2020 Race Schedule Oct 10, 2019 – Comments: 31
- Race Report: 2019 BME Finals in Aspen Snowmass Aug 19, 2019 – Comments: 9
- Race Report: Big Mountain Enduro Round 4 - Big Sky, MT Aug 5, 2019 – Comments: 9
- Day 1: Big Mountain Enduro #4 - Big Sky, MT Aug 3, 2019 – Comments: 0
- Race Report: Big Mountain Enduro Round 3 - Telluride, CO Jul 30, 2019 – Comments: 13