The Big Mountain Enduro is an authentic multi-stage, multi-day annual Enduro series throughout the most picturesque vacation destinations in the United States. In it's eighth year, this much anticipated race series offers some of the biggest and most challenging terrain in and around these mountainous landscapes. With many of the top-ranked trails in the country, races will follow a mix of point-to-point Enduro formats; tying in epic backcountry races on big terrain, as well as lift-accessed stages blended in along the way. Courses feature predominantly downhill timed “special” stages linked together by non-timed liaison climbing stages. This rapidly growing discipline combines the physical endurance of cross-country riding with the technical difficulty and excitement of downhill racing.
Video by BigMtnEnduro
- Richie Rude and Kate Lawrence Clinch Victories at BME Series Opener in Ironton, MO 12 days ago – Comments: 69
- Big Mountain Enduro Announces 5 Round Schedule for 2021 Nov 22, 2020 – Comments: 40
- Race Report: Kasper Woolley and Isabella Naughton Take the Win at Big Mountain Enduro in Winter Park Sep 14, 2020 – Comments: 12
- Race Report: Mitch Ropelato & Porsha Murdock Win Big Mountain Enduro Big Sky Season Opener Aug 24, 2020 – Comments: 37
- BME Rides Announces New Range of International Mountain Bike Adventures Jun 17, 2020 – Comments: 4
- Big Mountain Enduro Announces Revised 2020 Race Schedule May 21, 2020 – Comments: 11