Ever since the Bros. swung a leg over a big-wheeled bike, Chris and Lance knew there was a better way to go about it. Twenty-nine-inch wheels had advantages, but something was missing. Fast? Yes. Fun? Absolutely not. The Yelli Screamy changed all that in 2011 when it hit the trails with Canfield Brothers’ signature aggressive all-mountain geometry. The first production 29er with sub-17-inch chainstays and a relaxed 67-degree head-tube angle, the original Yelli begged to be ridden hard and changed the industry’s idea of what wagon wheels were capable of, inspiring countless imitations. The new generation retains our current Yelli Screamy geo and adds stealth dropper routing, a 142×12 through-axle, ISCG compatibility and clearance for any drivetrain option.
● 6061 aluminum
● 67 degree head angle (140mm fork)
● 16.7 chainstays
● 142x12 dropouts
● Improved clearances for easy set up of all chainring options
● Removable front derailleur mount
● ISCG tabs
● 27.5+ compatible
● Low toptube for maximum stand over height
● Available in Ano Black, Ano Blue, Ano Red, Ano PNW Green, Ano Orange and in limited quantities, LE Fire and Sparkle Blue
● $650 USD Retail
Canfield Cranks and our new Narrow/Wide Chainring.
Frames are currently in transit and will start shipping the 2nd week of July. For more information, please see our website