How does Travel Tuesday work?Simply enter your name below and click "Enter" for your chance to win a trip for two adults to Crankworx Whistler.Prize Details
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Whistler being the original home to the ultimate experience in mountain biking, Crankworx has put together an unreal prize pack for one lucky winner and a friend to experience Crankworx Whistler in all her glory.
Born in Whistler, B.C. in 2004, Crankworx has evolved into a multi-stop international festival series, bringing together the best mountain bike athletes to compete in elite-level competitions in a variety of disciplines, as well as hosting races for amateurs, Kidsworx contests for young riders, participatory events, and celebrations of mountain bike culture, all while showcasing amazing destinations. And while the festival has gone international, each year the global mountain bike community comes home to Crankworx Whistler, proudly brought to you by SRAM, Maxxis and Whistler Mountain Bike Park, for the ultimate celebration of all things mountain bike. The original. The biggest. The heart of it all. The defining celebration of mountain biking.
• Flights from the winner’s nearest airport to Vancouver, Whistler's international airport.
• 4-nights stay at the Aava Whistler Hotel in a Deluxe Queen room two beds, from July 27th – 31st, 2023. As one of the official hotel partners of Crankworx Whistler, let the Aava Whistler Hotel
be the "Basecamp for Your Next Adventure."
• Experience the ultimate gravity-fed downhill biking experience, drawing mountain bikers from across the world with 2x day tickets to ride Whistler Mountain Bike Park
• 2-Day rental of Specialized Enduro bike for winner & guest, provided by the Specialized Squamish Experience Center
. The Specialized Squamish Experience Center connects riders with the Specialized culture and products, with an unfiltered, world-class rental experience.
• Crankworx Whistler 2023 merch prize pack for winner and guest
• 2x VIP Passes to Red Bull Joyride
. We’re talking front row seats to watch the best slopestyle riders on the planet take flight on the sport's biggest stage.
• $1000 CAD prepaid visa card for travel and dining expenses
• Total prize value = $5,600 USD ($7,500 CAD)
Enter Here*By checking the box you agree to signing up to receive email news from Tourism Whistler, you may unsubscribe at any time.Contest Terms and Conditions**December 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) to December 27, 2022 at 11:59 AM PST (the “Contest Period”)***Contest is open to residents of the United States, excluding NY, FL and Puerto Rico. Must be 18 years or older at the time of travel. Must be eligible to travel to Canada.
Join Pinkbike Login