Block user

Recent

Added 9 photos to Buysell
Aug 24, 2019 at 16:17
Aug 24, 2019
Selling
Aug 24, 2019 at 16:15
Aug 24, 2019

Five Ten Freerider Canvas Bike Shoe Size 12 US.

$70 USD
New 5-10 New in Box Size 12, US. Awesome shoe, just got the wrong size. My loss, your gain. Teaming comfort with durability for the bike park and the backcountry, Five Ten's Freerider mountain bike shoes include a durable suede upper and a non-marking Stealth® Phantom rubber outsole with high-friction Dotty tread design. Low-profile, performance fit Suede upper with fabric inlays One-piece molded cupsole Lace-up closure Padded tongue and collar Breathable mesh lining Removable cushioned footbed Stealth® Phantom rubber outsole with high-friction Dotty traction

Pkadillak mikelevy's article
Feb 4, 2019 at 11:39
Feb 4, 2019
Guerrilla Gravity's Less Expensive, US-Made Carbon Frame
How can you not like these guys at GG! You can argue all day long about who has the cheapest Carbon / Aluminum frames but one has to give huge "thumbs up" to a company that is giving you up to 4 distinct builds into one universal triangle. Think about an average rider with varied terrain like we have in the SF Bay. Dig a shorter travel bike for 70% of the rides and the option to make a Full on Enduro for the other 30%. Given the angels, you may say it's like getting an SB130 and 150 in one. Ibis Ripmo only more versatile? Time will tell, but US made bikes and a true Quiver Killer style. Big winner for the consumer.
Pkadillak mikelevy's article
Jan 31, 2019 at 9:10
Jan 31, 2019
Guerrilla Gravity's Less Expensive, US-Made Carbon Frame
Agreed Makded. Here in the Silicon Valley, the protection of IP is a major concern. It seems like many are finding their IP ripped off to high heaven overseas ... Namely China. It also plays into a bigger factor which is automation which eliminates the biggest cost factor, labor. Don't think for a second that Ibis, Specialized, and Trek, etc, etc. are not taking note. Want to guess how many would choose to eliminate overseas production if they could? This could get interesting.
Selling
Nov 29, 2018 at 10:04
Nov 29, 2018

Devinci Troy Carbon Frame. Like New. 27.5"

$1095 USD
2016 Devinci Troy Carbon Frame (barley used) with upgraded Debonair Plus Shock. Modern Low and Slack Geometry. Perfect for the Bay Area Riding. Boost Rear End, Modern Features, and exactly the same as the 2018 Model. 140mm travel in rear, up to 160mm travel up front with 27.5 Wheels. Extra Frame protection placed so it's pristine! Buyer pays shipping. I'll pack with extra care. Will sell with One Up 150mm dropper post for only $100 more. Compare this frame to Ibis HD3, Ibis HD4, Yeti Sb130, Specialized Enduro, YT Bike, Canyon Spectral, Santa Cruz Bronson

Pkadillak mikelevy's article
Oct 25, 2018 at 9:47
Oct 25, 2018
First Look: Trust Performance's $2,700 Carbon Fiber Linkage Fork
Dave makes some pretty amazing stuff and I have no doubt this thing will test with stellar results. Yes $$, but the price will drop down over time and you'll see this tech trickle down to entery level format. Remember Carbon Frames? I for one think this bold new direction in fork tech is the future. Fox and RockShox are probably testing some interesting stuff as well. The consumer wins. Good news is that the stuff out there now (GX build kit for example) is the result of an overpriced (why do I need it?) reaction that is the mainstream of the entery level bike for every manufacturer now. Just wait.
Added 18 photos to Buysell
Oct 19, 2018 at 12:56
Oct 19, 2018
Added 2 photos to Buysell
Oct 19, 2018 at 11:47
Oct 19, 2018
Selling
Oct 19, 2018 at 11:46
Oct 19, 2018

$ CAD

Pkadillak mikelevy's article
Aug 14, 2018 at 9:09
Aug 14, 2018
Magped's Magnetic Pedal - Crankworx Whistler 2018
Bravo- A good go between clips and flats. I can see this type of technology melding into the future of enduro or agressive all mountain riding. I for one would enjoy trying these out soon. It will be interesting to see how many pick up on this type of technology.
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031649
Mobile Version of Website