The Blizzard comes with RockShox's new 100mm travel Bluto fat bike fork.
A New Class of Fat Bike
Wade Simmons points the Bizzard down the steeps.
With suspension-specific design, agile trail-bike geometry, and a truly capable parts spec, the Blizzard delivers legendary Rocky Mountain ride quality on snow, sand, and anything else you get yourself into. Ride out the storm!
How RTC™ is Applied to the Blizzard
Gully getting sideways in the snow.
The overall goal was simple: create a true “mountain bike” feeling fat bike for fun in soft conditions.
It was no easy task to design a frame that clears the huge 4.7” tires while maintaining the playful geometry that Rocky Mountain is legendary for. With a suspension-corrected 68.5° head tube angle, neutral chainstays, and shorter-than-average top tube, we were able to make this goal a reality.
Our signature FORM ™ aluminum was applied from the Vertex for rugged, lightweight construction.Key Features
• Wide 4.7” tires provide optimized traction and stability across snow, sand, and soft trails, giving rider the opportunity to climb steep terrain and navigate Mother Nature’s natural terrain park
• Agile geometry keeps the Blizzard feeling like a true mountain bike, following the legendary ride quality Rocky Mountain is famous for
• Frame Bag (sold separately) designed specifically for the Blizzard by Porcelain Rocket, Strapless system helps keep all your gear safe and dry with water resistant fabric and waterproof zippers. Main compartment allows for jacket or food, with expandable pocket for tools and other needed items
• RockShox Bluto RL 100mm suspension fork with 15x150mm thru axle
• 2 x Anything Cage mounts + extra bosses allowing additional custom frame bag options.
• Custom designed Race Face 24T narrow wide single ring, featuring drive-side offset for optimal shifting performance while maximizing climbing ability
• Custom designed Race Face bash guard mounted outboard provides ultimate protection while allowing for easy 2x conversions to expand versatility
• Front derailleur mount allows for rider conversion (optional)
• Sealed bearing 6-pawl heavy duty freehub system handles increased torque on steep climbs in soft conditions
• Internally routed full length housing
• Internally router dropper post compatible
Bike: $2,849.99 CAD
Frame/Susp. Fork/Hubs: $1,599.99 CADUS:
Bike: $2,6699.99 USD
Frame/Susp. Fork/Hubs: $1,399.99 USD
*Bag sold separately (MSRP): $149.99 USD/CADwww.bikes.com