Focused, diverse, cutting edge, and collaborative. Pinkbike strives to lead the mountain bike world in news, photos, videos, events, trails, and more. Our quality journalism and community-driven approach attract millions of readers a month.
Position: Sales Operations Coordinator
Location: Squamish, BC
Type: Full time
At Pinkbike, we work to get people fired up on mountain biking every day. As we continue to grow, a new Sales Operations Coordinator will help us keep things running smoothly.
As Sales Operations Coordinator, you’ll work with the Sales Operations Manager and team on backend operations, sales team projects, and key initiatives. You’ll be responsible for sales reporting, you’ll work on sales proposals, and you'll coordinate big, exciting projects. You’ll get your hands dirty, you’ll drink post-ride beers; but, you’ll also bring an organized perspective, keen eye for detail, and an ability to get things done under pressure.
Sound like you?Role and Responsibilities
Our high energy, fast-paced work environment will see you doing a diverse set of tasks. If you’d started last week, your responsibilities would have included:
• Working with the Sales Operations Manager on team projects and key initiativesQualifications
• Providing sales reports to the team on a recent contest
• Helping coordinate an upcoming tourism project
• Creating a proposal and assets for Photo of the Year
• Assisting other operations team members to organize some office space
• 1-3 years work experience in an office environmentCulture
• Familiarity with modern office tools—Google Docs, Slides, G Suites, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
• Experience with working on reporting in Google Sheets or Excel (familiar with basic formulas)
• Able to collaborate and work well with others
• Adaptable and open to new ideas
• Capable of prioritizing and juggling multiple tasks at once
• Motivated self-starter, who identifies challenges and comes with solutions
• Comfortable with technology, must know your way around a computer
• Must be available to work at our HQ in Squamish, BC
The work is high energy, demanding, and fast paced. We believe in positive work-life balance and prioritise task completion over office hours. The people here are a focused and fun loving crew that are passionate about bikes. Our office is located in Squamish, within full view of the Chief and the many mountains that make it a mountain bike mecca. Some of our staff commute from Vancouver (it’s counter-flow), whole others have made their home here in Squamish—but all of us appreciate the easy-going vibe, and the tight-knit team culture.
Pinkbike is an equal opportunity employer and values the diverse backgrounds, experiences, knowledge, and talents of our employees. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.How to Apply
Please email email@example.com
with the subject line "Sales Operations Coordinator". Include your resume, a short introduction to what you're all about, and any relevant work examples you have.