PRESS RELEASE: Cotic
We're super excited to be introducing the new FlareMAX, our first bike in the Droplink range with Longshot geometry.
Extra changes include:
- Extended fork range (120mm - 140mm)
- Integrated chain guard using a One-Up device included with each frame
- 1x only meaning we can stiffen up the swingarm & provide more clearance
- Larger main pivot bearings
- Relocated bottle bosses to accommodate larger shocks
- Smoothed swingarm machining and captive bolts for a cleaner look
- Improved cable routing for wider tyres
Longer, lower, slacker is all well and good but the three things need to change in harmony to keep the ride quality sweet whether you're going up or down. The new FlareMAX is our 29 / 27.5+, 120mm trail bike which feels and rides like a much bigger rig, whilst maintaining that nimble and poppy feel, synonymous with the whole Cotic range.
Cotic now sells direct to consumers from our base in the UK to the whole world. Frames are delivered prepped and ready to build, and all our complete bikes are hand assembled to order.
Prices start from £1249 (+VAT in the UK) for frame & Xfusion O2RCX shock and £2486 (+VAT in the UK) for full builds.
Find out more at www.cotic.co.uk/product/flareMAX