Block user

Recent

kegron TEBP's article
May 23, 2022 at 12:27
3 days
The European Bike Project: A Steel Gearbox Bike & 4 Other Exciting Products from Swiss Manufacturers - May 2022
I have exactly the same experience and opinon. Got them on my propain. Wouldn't recommand for sure.
kegron edspratt's article
Apr 9, 2022 at 1:25
Apr 9, 2022
Video: Loic Bruni Analyses his Race Run From the Lourdes DH World Cup
Most riders (even the other pro riders, 4th and more ^^) would be so happy to be as good as you when you are battling and not flowy...
kegron edspratt's article
Apr 9, 2022 at 1:24
Apr 9, 2022
Video: Loic Bruni Analyses his Race Run From the Lourdes DH World Cup
@ Poundsand He also said he was happy for Finn too. He's just disappointed to not beat all others... not specially Finn. And you should not say things like this, Let him said what he want. Else you just tend to stop riders to be honest about their feelings. Loic don't mind please !
kegron pinkbikeoriginals's article
Apr 3, 2022 at 9:13
Apr 3, 2022
Video: Sunday Slams? (Friday Fails #216)
1min25 is a save for the bike...
kegron alicialeggett's article
Mar 23, 2022 at 6:14
Mar 23, 2022
European Bike Associations Launch Campaign to Reduce Plastic in Industry
Not sure plastic frames are worse for life on earth than aluminimum one. Mining is a very very high energy consumer. Today mining aluminium requier to reduce roc to powder (like plain flour) with a ratio of less than 1% of aluminim in the roc. This is a huge amount of energy waste. Then the other 99% is mud with toxic wastes you stock. I don't know if aluminium frames are better for sustainability than carbon...It's such a complex problem.
kegron pinkbikeoriginals's article
Mar 5, 2022 at 6:59
Mar 5, 2022
Video: Friday Fails #211
3.02 Flat pedals, clipless pedals...welded pedals. Ouch.
kegron henryquinney's article
Feb 2, 2022 at 4:38
Feb 2, 2022
OneUp Announces New 240mm & 90mm Dropper Posts
@crsimmons: Because it was less funny ;-p
kegron henryquinney's article
Feb 1, 2022 at 9:23
Feb 1, 2022
OneUp Announces New 240mm & 90mm Dropper Posts
240mm for 229$ and 199 for 90mm -13% price for 62% less travel ! Short legged people got robbed !
kegron sarahmoore's article
Dec 26, 2021 at 0:34
Dec 26, 2021
Pinkbike Editors' Christmas 2021 Wish Lists
In my view, Renault Kangoo is more practical than Partner. I've owned the two. The backs seats of partner are cumbersomme even when folded, when the backseats of the kangoo littérally disapears in the floor in one move. I put two 29" bikes in the back in my Kangoo without removing the wheels (rearwhells forward).
kegron mikekazimer's article
Dec 21, 2021 at 12:23
Dec 21, 2021
Video: 6 Aggressive Trail Bikes Ridden & Rated - Field Test Roundtable
In Europe the price level between the Propain and the the Specialized is inversed (and the SP weight 1.5kg more...)
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012720
Mobile Version of Website