Rachel Atherton will be back in action this weekend in Andorra, looking to pick up where she left off before a dislocated shoulder abruptly stopped her incredible winning streak in Fort William.
As preparations for the upcoming race weekend got underway, Pinkbike photographer Ross Bell stopped by Trek's pits to get a closer look at the Session 9.9 27.5 that Rachel will be aboard once practice begins.
Rachel Atherton's Trek Session Details
• Rider height: 5' 8”
• Frame size: large, with headset cups to reduce reach by 6mm
• Wheelsize: 27.5"
• Handlebar width: 775mm
• Stem length: 50mm
• Bontrager Line 30 DH wheelset
• Shimano Saint drivetrain and brakes
• Fox DHX2 shock / Fox 40 Float Fork
• Bontrager G5 tires, 27.5 x 2.5”
• Bike weight: 33.5 pounds (15.2kg)