This year we're excited to present Pinkbike LIVE, a series of interactive Ask Me Anything (AMA) Q&A sessions with some of mountain biking's biggest personalities. We'll be broadcasting directly from the Pinkbike tower in the heart of Whistler Village, 11am nearly every day during Crankworx
. Cam McCaul will be hosting the show and focusing on a theme each day.
The show's format will be an ask us anything style, with questions coming in from your Pinkbike comments below, on our YouTube channel live feed
and our Facebook page. Get involved in the comments section and let's hear your questions!
First up we'll have Mitch Ropelato
, Tracey Hannah
, Bernard Kerr
, and Matt Walker
joining us on Saturday at 11am
to answer your questions about the battle to crown the King and Queen of Crankworx, and anything else that's on your mind!The show will be 1-hour long starting at:
• 11:00am PDT (Local Time)
• 19:00 BST (UK Time)
• 14:00 (USA, NY Time)
• 4:00 (Australia, Sydney) +1 Day
• 6:00 (New Zealand, Auckland) +1 DaySchedule
• Saturday, August 12th – Introduction to Crankworx AMA
• Sunday, August 13th – EWS & Sunday Randoms AMA
• Tuesday, August 15th – EWS Recap AMA
• Thursday, August 17th – Whip Off AMA
• Friday, August 18th – Downhill AMA
• Saturday, August 19th – Red Bull Joyride Slopestyle AMA
So get involved. Post your questions below, on the Facebook post, or on our YouTube.