In association with the release of Escape. Create. Pinkbike are chuffed to announce that Dan Atherton, protagonist and mastermind behind the Red Bull Hardline will be answering your questions live on the site today.
“Escape. Create." focuses on the creative genius of Dan and how his drive and determination to build has helped push and inspire his brother and sister to become Downhill World Champions, “Escape. Create.” gives a unique insight into the mind of one of the most creative course designers and builders in mountain biking. The film, comes hot off the back of the first ever Red Bull Hardline event, which was designed and built by Dan earlier this year. It follows the story of Dan’s passion for building and showcases some of his finest creations from ‘The Yard’ at Atherton HQ to lines he builds for the family near his new home in the Dyfi Forest in Mid-Wales.
Meet the man behind the crazy trails and have him answer your questions today.
How ‘Ask Us Anything' Works:Mark your calendars - the conversation starts at 10.00 AM Pacific Time / 6:00 PM British Time on Friday, December 5th. Other time zones:
Starting at 10:00 AM PST/6:00 PM BST on Friday, December 5th you can type your questions into the comment box following this article and Dan Atherton will have a crack at answering them. Sometimes your answer will pop up in a few seconds; others may take a while, as Dan will be busy responding to the flood of questions. Everyone who posts a question, large or small, will be taken seriously. To make the process as efficient as possible, try to follow these simple guidelines:
• Keep your questions relative. While this is an 'Ask Me Anything' session, the concentration is on Dan Atheron's new film. Questions related to this are encouraged, but still feel free to ask whatever pressing queries you may have.
• Stay focused. Try to keep your questions on one topic if possible. You can always ask about another item later.
• Try to keep your questions to about 100 words.
• Ask Us Anything is a service to PB readers who are seeking helpful information, not a forum to broadcast opinions or grievances. If you do have a negative issue that you want to ask about, no worries, just keep your complaints relevant and in the context of a question so that it can be addressed in a productive manner.
• Use propping to acknowledge good - or not so good - questions. Bump them up or down to where they belong.
• 1:00 PM EST (New York)
• 6:00 PM BST (London)
• 7:00 PM CET (Paris)
• 8:00 PM SAST (Cape Town)
• 5:00 AM AEST (Sydney, Aus)
For more Red Bull related content visit redbull.com/bike