Pinkbike seeks an experienced full-time Ad Operations Specialist to join our sales team.
As Ad Operations Specialist, you’ll work directly with the sales team to implement the sales strategy for Pinkbike.
Position: Ad Operations Specialist
Location: Squamish BC (remote optional)
Type: Full time
Here at Pinkbike, we strive to lead the cycling world in news, reviews, photos, videos, events, trails, and more. Our online communities are growing rapidly and we are adding talented people to team to help build and support this growth.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Ad Operations Specialist plays a key role in the development and execution of display advertising and performance media plans. This includes implementation, management and day-to-day maintenance of paid media activity, including programmatic and direct sales.
You’ll bring a keen eye for detail, exceptional organizational, creativity and an unstoppable work ethic. You’ll also get your hands dirty and drink occasional post-ride beers (if you’re into that sorta thing).
Sound like you?What You'll Do
• The Ad Operations Specialist plays a key role in the development and execution of display advertising and performance media plans. This includes implementation, management and day-to-day maintenance of paid media activity, including programmatic and direct sales.What You'll Bring
• Work with the sales team to set up campaigns, traffic creative assets and evaluate campaign results.
• Monitors performance and makes necessary changes that optimize towards reaching goals effectively. Ensuring a high level of performance in all campaigns.
• Analyze, interpret and present media results on an ongoing basis.
• A can-do attitudeCulture
• Willingness to learn and dig into the details
• Understanding of the digital marketing landscape
• Basic understanding of media-specific terminology and digital metrics, corresponding data, and their implication on planning efforts
• Intermediate knowledge of Google Docs (pivot tables, custom charts, filters, dashboards, macros, etc.)
• Understand of Google Analytics etc
The work is high energy, demanding, and fast paced. We believe in positive work-life balance and prioritise task completion over office hours. The people here are a focused and fun loving crew that are passionate about bikes. Our office is located in Squamish, within full view of the Chief and the many mountains that make it a mountain bike mecca. Some of our staff commute from Vancouver (it’s counter-flow), whole others have made their home here in Squamish—but all of us appreciate the easy-going vibe, and the tight-knit team culture.
Pinkbike is an equal opportunity employer and values the diverse backgrounds, experiences, knowledge, and talents of our employees. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.How to Apply
Please email email@example.com
with the subject line "Ad Operations Specialist". Include your resume, portfolio, and a short introduction to what you're all about.