1. If you are selected by Pinkbike (defined below) as one of the ten (10) participants of the reality-based program currently titled “Pinkbike Academy” (the “Academy”), you must be willing to travel to British Columbia, Canada at a time to be scheduled by Pinkbike in its sole discretion.
2. You must be available and willing to participate in the Academy for a period of approximately fourteen (14) days, on such dates to be determined by Pinkbike in its sole discretion, with nine (9) other participants. If you are chosen to participate in the Academy, it is your responsibility to make any necessary personal and financial arrangements with your employers and family in anticipation of your extended absence from work and home.
3. If you are required under federal, provincial, municipal or other local government requirements or directives to self-isolate or self-quarantine prior to your participation in the Academy, you must be willing to self-isolate or self-quarantine in British Columbia, Canada during such period and at such place to be determined by Pinkbink in its sole discretion. You must be willing to comply with all federal, provincial, municipal or other local government requirements or directives related to COVID-19 while participating in the Academy, including without limitation, requirements related to hand sanitation, social and physical distancing and use of face coverings and safety equipment. You must be willing to follow all instructions, recommendations and cautions of Pinkbike at all times throughout the duration of the Academy.
4. The Academy will consist of a number of physical challenges that may involve elements of surprise. If you are chosen to participate in the Academy, you will be videotaped, filmed, portrayed, photographed and otherwise have recordings of you and your actions broadcast and exploited throughout the duration of the Academy and broadcast and exploited in perpetuity in any language, manner, communication, and/or media whatsoever, in all forms whether current or developed in future (whether or not foreseeable), at the sole discretion of Pinkbike.
5. You must be willing and legally be able to travel within Canada, on such dates and at such locations as Pinkbike shall designate in its sole discretion.
6. One participant will have the chance to win a Cdn$25,000.00 cash prize, a professional contract with Orbea and/or other such prizes (“Prize(s)”) as may be available in Pinkbike’s sole discretion. Prizes will not be awarded until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show and in accordance with the procedures established by Pinkbike in its sole discretion.
7. You must be between the ages of nineteen (19) years and thirty-nine (39) years at May 11, 2021.
8. You must possess a valid passport and any necessary or appropriate visa(s) or waiver(s) to enable you to enter and remain in Canada to participate in the Academy, by July 1, 2021, that is valid for at least six (6) months from that date.
9. You must be in good health and be able to withstand the physical and mental rigour of the Academy.
10.If you are selected as one of the ten (10) participants of the Academy, you may be given, and must complete and return, any further materials (including, but not limited to, medical history forms, psychological and health questionnaires, waivers and releases, confidentiality agreement), or submit further documentation as may be required by Pinkbike in its sole discretion for purposes of determining if you are physically and mentally capable of completing the Academy, for casting, and other such similar decisions in connection with your participation in the Academy.
11. By applying to participate in the Academy, you authorize Pinkbike to conduct civil, criminal, financial and any other types of background checks deemed necessary by Pinkbike.
12. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Fireroad Holdings Inc. (“Pinkbike”), Boombox Group Inc. (“Boombox”), any sponsor of the Academy, and/or any of their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants in the Academy or participate in the application process. Additionally, Pinkbike and Boombox reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in either’s sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production or distribution of the Academy (including, through a connection to any sponsor of the Academy or a contest or prize related thereto), such that his/her participation in the Academy could result in or create the appearance of impropriety.
13. During the application and casting process, applicants will be chosen by Pinkbike in its sole discretion to create a pool of finalists. Pinkbike reserves the right to change any of the application terms and process at any time or to select or not select anyone at its sole discretion.
14. Pinkbike is looking for a dynamic group of participants who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for biking and the Academy. In addition, Pinkbike is looking for participants who are outgoing, competitive and adventurous. The group of participants, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient emotional, physical and psychological capacity to endure approximately fourteen (14) days in any number of conditions, environments and climates.