2016 RESULTSAthlete Name / Score Run 1 / Score Run 2:
| NAME||SCORE ONE||SCORE TWO||OVERALL|
|7 - Brandon Semenuk||84.33||DNS||1st|
|10 - Antoine Bizet||81||78||2nd|
|4 - Carson Storch||79||72.66||3rd|
|21 - Kurt Sorge ||78.66||DNS||4th|
|13 - Kyle Strait ||78.33||66.66||5th|
|11 - Thomas Genon||77.66||6th|
|2 - Tyler McCaul||76||49.33||7th|
|15 - Andreu Lacondeguy||75.33||8th|
|12 - Pierre Edouard Ferry||74.33||59.33||9th|
|8 - Tom Van Steenbergen||73.33||50||10th|
|1 - Darren Berrecloth||70.66||DNF||11th|
|19 - Remy Metailler||66.33||DNS||12th|
|16 - Kyle Norbraten||55||62.66||13th|
|5 - James Doerfling||59.66||60.33||14th|
|9 - Brett Rheeder||DNF||54||15th|
|6 - Graham Agassiz||50.66||DNS||16th|
|14 - Cameron Zink||47.33||DNS||17th|
|17 - Conor MacFarlane||43.33||DNF||18th|
|18 - Brendan Fairclough ||WITHDRAWN|
|20 - Sam Reynolds||WITHDRWAN|
|3 - Logan Binggeli||DNS|
- Berrecloth and T-Mac have finished their runs in one piece. T-Mac nails his Coronarita drop.
- We are now down to 18 riders. Logan Binggeli did not start, and this may be due to a big crash he took yesterday.
-Doerfling aced the steeps but had some foot dabs down below.
- We now have a wind hold on course. 11.40am local time
- Aggy has dropped in and crashed up top. We are waiting to hear if he is ok.
- Aggy has been taken off-course to medical.
- Semenuk is up next, his last win here was in 2008. He has also won two People's Choice awards.
- Semenuk is the new leader with a score of 84.33.
- Tom van Steenbergen cleans his run. It's the first time he's done this since coming to the competition.
- Rheeder has slipped a pedal and is thowing away his first run.
- Riders only have three minutes to make it down the course or their run is disqualified.
- Bizet is up next. His best result was 2nd in 2012.
- Riders have ten minutes to drop in when they are called up. If the wind doesn't cooperate and they choose not to drop they must move to the back of the lineup.
- Bizet has chosen not to drop in and will move to the end.
- Tommy G is up next.
- Tommy has an absolute stormer of a run and currently sits in third.
- PEF the giant ginger Frenchman has a clean and speedy run.
- Two time winner Strait is up next.
- Strait stomps his run including a text book step-down flip and moves into 3rd.
- Zink now waits to drop in.
- Zink had a crash on his 360 drop but is ok.
- Lacondeguy won in 2014 and was second in 2015.
- NORBS! Norbs comes up short on a backflip but walks away.
- Conor MacFarlane took a big crash in practice earlier in the week but is ready for finals.
- Conor has taken another hard fall.
- Whistler Bike Park's favourite Frenchman, Remy Metailler, is about to drop in.
- Could Remy have had the fastest run? Time doesn't count but it does look cool.
- Last year's winner Kurt Sorge is ready up top. Sorge also won in 2012.
- Smooth as butter for Sorge. So smooth he's slipped into third.
- Will Bizet be able to nail a double backflip? Wind is proving an issue right now so we will have to wait.
- Antoine Bizet nails a double backflip and lands in second place. Only two riders have scored above 80 points.Second Runs
- Claw lost his wheel on the ridge and didn't finish his run.
- T-Mac has a composed run but looses speed on the trick jump and will not be able to better his score.
- Storch lands a beautiful 360 again but has a foot dab on the landing of his table 360.
- Doerfling has a small slip up on a landing but still slighlty improves his score.
- In case anyone was wondering, that's new 2017 TLD kit Semenuk is wearing.
- Semenuk has decided to forfeit his start due to wind and will now go last. If all the riders ahead of him can't beat his score, he can opt not to drop in.
- van Steenbergen goes for a front flip, lands, but then washes out. He keeps it safe for the remainder of the run.
- Rheeder slips another pedal!
- Bizet has now decided to forfeit due to wind and will drop in last.
- Tommy G is waiting but it's gusty out there. After starting out a smooth run with a no hander up top, he has a crash near the bottom and rolls out.
- PEFs second run didn't go his way so that's 9th place for him.
- Zink has decided to pull out after run one.
- Strait was having an awesome run with a suicide no hander but washes out near the bottom landing a flip off the step down.
- Andreu brings heat to his run but can't beat his earlier score.
- Norbs gets another top to bottom run but unfortunately doesn't get enough speed for his final backflip.
- MacFarlane amazingly dops in for finals but wipes out up top. Heal up Conor!
- Not long to go now but the wind is really causing some troubles. Remy Metailler is currently waiting for a good time to drop in.
- Semenuk has decided not to drop in.
- Bizet currently sits in second and is keep to make it onto that top step. He adds a suicide no hander but skips the double flip and cleans run two. Is it enough?
- We are waiting on confirmation as to whether Metailler and Sorge will drop in or not.
- Metailler drops in but does not finish due to wind.
- Semenuk is the official winner!