Refined crank arm design integrates seamlessly with composite direct mount chainring.
Building on the lightest, most versatile production carbon crankset on the planet, the Next generation G4 couples Race Face CINCH compatibility with an elegant arm profile that seamlessly integrates the crank arm with the new Next Direct Mount composite chainring.Next direct mount composite ring (patent pending) features an optimized CNC tooth design and carbon fibre spider with alloy interface technology unique to Race Face.
G4 is lighter weight (430g – 32T Direct Mount) with improved lateral chainring stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles, like those resulting from a 1x system setup.New 30mm super light spindle design CNC'd from an aluminum super alloy, 20% stronger than regular alloys.
If weight and stiffness are not enough of a one-two punch, then futureproofing your setup with the versatility of the CINCH system should be the knock-out blow.Ready for the weigh-in.NEXT SL G4
- Hollow carbon crank arms for maximum weight savings.
- Refined crank arm design integrates seamlessly with the composite direct mount chainring.
- 30mm spline interface CNC’d from commercialized super alloy, 20% stronger than 7050 aluminum.
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.Colour
: Silver, Stealth, Red Blue and OrangeBuilt For
: XC Race/Trail/EnduroSpindle Size
: 430g (32T Direct Mount, without BB)BB Options
: BB92/107/124/144, 68/73/83/100/120 BSA, 68/73/83/100/120 PF30 - Compatible with 135/142mm, Boost 148, 150/157mm, 165/170/177mm, and 190/197mm hub standardsSize
: 170, 175MSRP
: USD $479.99 (arms only) / USD $549.99 (w/ Direct Mount composite ring)NEXT SL COMPOSITE RING
- Next direct mount composite ring (patent pending) features an optimized CNC tooth design and carbon fibre spider with alloy interface technology unique to Race Face.
- Utilizes proven Race Face Next carbon composite technology.
- 3D composite spider design provides lateral stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles, like those resulting from a 1x system setup.
- Compatible with all Race Face CINCH cranks.Colour
: CarbonBuilt For
: XC Race/Trail/EnduroCompatible with
: Race Face CINCH cranks Size:
28T, 30T, 32T, 34TMSRP
: USD $89.99Availability:
Crank arms available now
Composite ring (32T, 34T) available in June
Composite ring (28T, 30T) available in the fall