Pinkbike, Trailforks, and Forecast Coffee will be sponsoring WORCA’s Third Virtual Toonie Ride. Here’s everything you need to know to make the most of this week’s ride.
First things first, make sure you are a WORCA member. If you need to sign up, be sure to do so here
! Next, make sure you’re logged in to Trailforks
and be sure to record your ride in order to earn your badge.Route:
- Badges can be earned June 22- 26. 2020
- Details on the route can be found here
- Badges may be redeemed June 22-26. 2020
- Be sure to redeem your badge at:
- Whistler Brewing for one Trailforks Hazy Trail Pale Ale courtesy of your friends at Pinkbike and Trailforks (limit one per badge)
- Sandwich and a coffee at Forecast Coffee Company for $7 (with $2 of this going to WORCA). Forecast is open 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Burger and Beer Special for $12 at RMU Blackcomb (with $2 of this going to WORCA). RMU Blackcomb is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday.Prizes:
Prize winners will be selected at random on June 27th from riders who have earned a badge.
There is no shortage of prizes for this ride; be sure to earn your badge for a chance to win!
15x Pinkbike/Trailforks merchandise bundles
5x Forecast Retail 340g whole bean coffee bags
5x Forecast canvas totes
5x pairs of Forecast SockGuy riding socks
5x Forecast MIIR tumblers/camp cups/mugs
1x $150 Lululemon gift card