Hans Rey has suffered another break in and has had another mountain bike and two moto trials bikes stolen over the weekend. This time a GT IT1 gearbox bike, a TRS 250 and a Sherco 290 bike were taken as burgulars targeted the same site.
Hans said, "Burglary part 2, the nightmare continues. I can’t tell you how gutted I am, the burglars came back the following night and stole my possible favorite bike, my GT Bicycles IT1 gearbox bike, as well as my brand new TRS Motorcycles Factory 250 Trials Moto and my old 2000 Sherco 290cc.
"I am 5000miles away, my stepson secured the site after the first burglary unfortunately he had no access to the keys of the locks to move the lot. We had made arrangements to block the entrance for today, but it was too late, they came back in a 4 hour window with a blow torch, cut through everything like knife through butter. Thank you all for the great outreach and concern from so many folks, I hope justice will be done."
Keep your eyes out for these bikes as well as the ones listed below.Original story below:
As you can imagine, Hans Rey has some unique bikes, several of which aren't even available to purchase in the UK. Keep your eyes open for the following GT Bicycles:
• Sensor LTS (new model size L, without front wheel) Mustard gold.
• Sensor AOS (olive green)
• eVerb electric bike w Shimano Steps motor, without battery. (neon yellow)
• Grade carbon gravel bike (carbon w yellow fork)
• Zaskar 100 Hans Rey edition (white)
• Zaskar 100 reg. carbon edition
• Zaskar Trials bike (white)
• Legacy urban commuter bike (silver)