Emanating from the Pacific Island of Papua New Guinea then to Australia, Unit more recently moved to its new head quarters in San Clemente, California.
Inspired by their love of art and riding, Unit was founded by brothers Paul and Ian Everest in 2002 from a garage. The clothing is a reflection of a diverse multi-continental youth, from the isolated misty highlands of Papua New Guinea to the concrete metropolis of Los Angeles in a post surf/skate era.
Each Unit product is conceptualized, designed and created with the highest degree of craftsmanship and precision.
Read the full story of how Unit began at www.unitriders.com/australia/story
Video by unitclothing
- Video: James Doerfling Sending It Dec 15, 2013 – Comments: 110
- Video: Biggest Dirt Jumps Around Apr 15, 2013 – Comments: 94
- Video: Farm Jam 2013 - MTB Official Highlights Feb 24, 2013 – Comments: 19
- Video: Andreu Lacondeguy and Kyle Baldock - Farm Jam Dirt Jump Session Feb 21, 2013 – Comments: 51
- Josh Stead: Huge backflip crash on the world's biggest BMX jumps! Feb 13, 2012 – Comments: 64
- The Unit Farm Jam February 25 Feb 8, 2012 – Comments: 21