ZEP Mountain Bike Camps is pleased to announce our 2011 camp schedule. Camps are available in 1, 2, 4, and 5 week options, each with three different price points from all inclusive to just the coaching.If you're looking for any or all of the following things:
- a dream mountain bike holiday
- true skills & technique development from long-time, experienced & certified Instructors
- to become certified as a mountain bike instructor yourself
- something involving mountain biking to do as a career break or in your gap year...then we've got something for you, read on for more details.
You can choose between the Rider Improvement
or Instructor Training
camps. These adult camps specialize in providing the ultimate mountain bike skills training experience, as your riding techniques and skills will be developed through professional coaching that's personalized to each campers' specific training plan; consisting of their own needs, desires and ability level. RIDER IMPROVEMENT
Riders will be coached 4 days per week, gain one-to-one tuition, video analysis & feedback and will each receive a ZEPtechniques Riding Techniques Manual; including all the theory, skills and exercises coached to you on the trails, thus maximizing the learning process.Your training will involve the three main disciplines of biking; Downhill (about 90%), Freeride and Whistler-style x-country - to provide the ultimate mountain bike training experience, instruction and skill progression. Camp includes:- Personalized Skills Training Plan
- Weekly Video Analysis & Personal 1:1 tuition
- Daily Feedback & Performance Review
- Pump Track Training
- Nutrition Seminar & Fitness/Strength Training Classes
- Mechanics Classes by ZEP’s pro mechanic, plus...
- Whistler Bike Park Season Lift Pass included on all camps
- Superior Chalet Accommodation
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast Daily & Full Lunches included on Coaching Days
- Welcome Pack full of biking goodies
- In Resort Rep is ZEP Camp’s Owner!
- Weekly apres with beer and nachos
- Airport Transfer included & loads of extras!INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
Transform your riding, skills and confidence to the next level whilst you learn how to teach and guide beginner to intermediate mountain bikers - in any discipline! During your training for the Professional Mountain Bike Instructor (PMBI) Courses
, we'll teach you how to analyze the sport, understand it's key skills and components whilst learning the principles to safe, effective instruction through modern teaching theory and practices.
The Instructor Training Camps are divided into three main sections: riding skill development, instructor training (which includes preparation for and then taking the PMBI Level 1 Certification) and then instructor development; whereby you practice and further enhance your teaching and riding skills during the final part of the camp. Camp includes:- Everything in the Rider Improvement camps, plus...
- Become certified from the industry leading PMBI Instructor Training Courses
- PMBI Level 1 Certification Course included
- PMBI Level 2 Certification available (included in 5 week camp)
- Learn from long-time year-round expert trainers and examiners in Instructor Training - exclusive to ZEPtechniques
- Job Guidance & Industry Advice by ZEP Camp Owner & Head CoachFOR CAMP DATES & ALL THE DETAILS... check out www.zepmountainbikecamps.com ZEP MTB Camps are supported by Transition Bikes, Fox Racing Shox, MRP, Straitline Components, Troy Lee Designs, Whistler Bike Park.